TheZombieGame.com Forums
Xbox Live Game Calendar - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Video Games (/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Xbox Live Game Calendar (/Thread-Xbox-Live-Game-Calendar)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Xbox Live Game Calendar - zombie67 - 03-13-2009 06:32 PM

Well of those suggestions I'd say either FC2 or GTA 4 before Vegas.

GTA4 is a great laugh, especially the Cannonball Run game.

BUT

Far Cry 2 has the great map editor which you may enjoy as much as Halo Forge. Also, you can visit Woodinvale!!

Tough choice....looks for those bargains.

RE: Xbox Live Game Calendar - deadrabbit - 03-13-2009 07:02 PM

well i dont really like playing to many shooters at one time, soo il prolly get gta..

i dont know if you guys like magic the gathering but there coming out with an arcade game of it, and no its not like that one for the xbox, although i liked it alot didnt.... this ones just a straight up card game, and looks really awesome..

only problem is im not sure how many players it is.

RE: Xbox Live Game Calendar - Sarku - 03-16-2009 02:47 AM

I just received my copy of Far Cry 2. I can't wait to go to Woodinvale!!!

RE: Xbox Live Game Calendar - zombie67 - 03-16-2009 03:02 PM

Nice one Sarks!!

I will be more than happy to give you the guided tour sometime this week!!

RE: Xbox Live Game Calendar - n107 - 03-17-2009 12:37 PM

I know I have yet to meet any of you online due to the time differences, but I was wondering if anyone would be up to try Griffball in Halo 3. I've never played that game type and I've always wanted to, but my interest in Halo 3 crumbled pretty quickly. The one thing I need to get back into that game is a group of people I can have fun playing with and hopefully I can find that with the members of this site. And, since we could piece a group together, I wanted to try Griffball as a change of pace to the usual shooting.

Any thoughts?

RE: Xbox Live Game Calendar - Emp - 03-17-2009 05:44 PM

I just sent out my Fallout 3 copy to get Far Cry 2 in trade.
It should be here soon.

RE: Xbox Live Game Calendar - deadrabbit - 03-17-2009 06:08 PM

n107 Wrote:I know I have yet to meet any of you online due to the time differences, but I was wondering if anyone would be up to try Griffball in Halo 3. I've never played that game type and I've always wanted to, but my interest in Halo 3 crumbled pretty quickly. The one thing I need to get back into that game is a group of people I can have fun playing with and hopefully I can find that with the members of this site. And, since we could piece a group together, I wanted to try Griffball as a change of pace to the usual shooting.

Any thoughts?

im prolly the biggest halo player here and would love to play some games with you. you just have to win over these guys.

RE: Xbox Live Game Calendar - n107 - 03-17-2009 11:13 PM

deadrabbit Wrote:im prolly the biggest halo player here and would love to play some games with you. you just have to win over these guys.

Well I might understand their hesitation. I really didn't like Halo 3 at all. Halo 2 was a blast for me and I played it all the time but 3 felt empty to me. Then when they made BTB playlist where you needed to own all the maps to play, I haven't been back.

But I think the reason why people here should play is for the only fun part of Halo 3: playing with people you know. The regular matchmaking was too full of annoying idiots that it was hard to enjoy any game. I always played with a friend and after a while, we just stayed in private chat. It didn't matter much as the only conversations that went on during the game consisted solely of immature bickering and name calling. I think only 1 out of every 20 games after the first month actually had at least one other person trying to say something useful to the team.

So I'm asking that we forgo all that nonsense and play the game with people we know so it will be fun. There are plenty of game types to try out and even if we did go into matchmaking, at least we'd have a whole team we can depend on even if we do get slaughtered.

RE: Xbox Live Game Calendar - zombie67 - 03-18-2009 09:40 PM

I think Thursday night's game night is going to be:

[Image: left4dead-logo.jpg]

I know that daylight savings time has started in the US but hasn't started here yet, so 23.00 GMT is 19.00 EDT. Our daylight savings time starts this weekend.

So if people can make it at around 18.00 EDT, for 1 week only that will be 22.00 GMT.

Who can make Thursday night?

What time can you make?

Supervike is away at the moment but hopes to be back for game night tomorrow night!

RE: Xbox Live Game Calendar - deadrabbit - 03-19-2009 12:59 AM

ill be there annd when ever you want. baby.