TheZombieGame.com Forums
Xbox Live Game Calendar - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Video Games (/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Xbox Live Game Calendar (/Thread-Xbox-Live-Game-Calendar)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Xbox Live Game Calendar - zombie67 - 03-23-2009 04:52 PM

deadrabbit, still waiting for the price of CoD:WaW to drop to a reasonable level. The still want nearly full price for a 2nd hand copy!! Will you be on for L4D on Thursday night?

supervike, cool about Rainbow 6 (Vegas 2 I hope not 1), as I have tried the Terrorist Hunt on my own and I sorely need back-up. Also, it is another game we could play co-op through story-mode.

I tried the Hawk demo and it really didn't do anything for me, as I have never been a flight game fan. I always seem to spend most of my time looking a blank sky trying to get the enemy in sight and just as I do they shoot past me and I spend the next 5 mins trying to get them round to the front again. So it wont be one I'll be buying.

Sarku, I should be one most nights so I am sure we will get some great gaming in this week!

RE: Xbox Live Game Calendar - Sarku - 03-23-2009 06:26 PM

deadrabbit Wrote:call of duty 5 has a zombie mod, and new maps just came out for it, if you guys would want to do that, the zombie mods really fun.

THAT might actually be fun... I might have to try that out...

RE: Xbox Live Game Calendar - Sarku - 03-23-2009 06:27 PM

Speaking of L4D...

The new DLC for it is coming out in April...

Awesome.

RE: Xbox Live Game Calendar - zombie67 - 03-23-2009 09:22 PM

Sárku Wrote:Speaking of L4D...

The new DLC for it is coming out in April...

Awesome.

Looks good!

I especially like the price of it......FREE!!!!

On a side note, Fallout 3's next DLC "The Pitt" is due for release tomorrow!

Yippee!! More post-apocalyptic exploring!

RE: Xbox Live Game Calendar - deadrabbit - 03-23-2009 09:48 PM

Sárku Wrote:
deadrabbit Wrote:call of duty 5 has a zombie mod, and new maps just came out for it, if you guys would want to do that, the zombie mods really fun.

THAT might actually be fun... I might have to try that out...

woups i went MODE not mod, but ya its great.

ill be on

RE: Xbox Live Game Calendar - Sarku - 03-23-2009 10:05 PM

I cannot get into Fallout 3... no matter how hard I try... I absolutely LOVED Oblivion though...

RE: Xbox Live Game Calendar - deadrabbit - 03-23-2009 10:32 PM

ya bro i cant wait for the pitt, sarku , to me i think it kicks oblivion in the balls, at first it was hard for me too, but now i cant stop and its alot better.

RE: Xbox Live Game Calendar - supervike - 03-25-2009 02:35 PM

Wow. GTA4 just jumped to one of my new favorite online games!!

Finding the GTA race and the cannonball were great, but some of the other modes, like Bomb Da Base, and Hangmans Noose are great fun with online mates.

I'm probably going to download expansion for that soon.

RE: Xbox Live Game Calendar - Sarku - 03-25-2009 02:48 PM

I loved playing that last night. That was fun... I especially enjoyed Zombie's driving with three UZIs sticking out of the windows... Great fun... deadrabbit... Paint some paintings and get it already... Zombie03

RE: Xbox Live Game Calendar - deadrabbit - 03-26-2009 12:30 AM

bro i still need to pay my parents back for halo wars. haha but i will get it, i just hope by that time you guys arent bored of it.