TheZombieGame.com Forums
Xbox Live Game Calendar - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Video Games (/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Xbox Live Game Calendar (/Thread-Xbox-Live-Game-Calendar)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Xbox Live Game Calendar - n107 - 02-25-2009 03:53 PM

My GT is the same as my name here. If you start at 8, I'd probably be able to join on Saturdays, though I may be a little late unless there's something prearranged that we've decided to do one weekend.

RE: Xbox Live Game Calendar - deadrabbit - 02-25-2009 04:49 PM

just forged some zombie maps for halo 3, so this week on thursday we should start with

HALO 3 zombies

and end it with some

LEFT 4 DEAD

sound good with you guys?

RE: Xbox Live Game Calendar - zombie67 - 02-25-2009 06:51 PM

n107, I'll add you to my friends soon, as I am sure others will do. Keep an eye on this thread and when there is a game planned for a Friday night, I hope you can make it.

deadrabbit, I think that could be they way to go. I think we all enjoy a good game of zombies and L4D!

I have downloaded a bunch of Halo 3 maps from Bungie.net, including some zombie ones. Have you tried the "Shark" zombie variant?

On a side note, has anyone tried Far Cry 2? I loved the first on the PC, so fancied trying this one.

The other reason I ask is that it comes with a map editor (I think its a full one, not just a forge type thing) and I thought if people fancied getting hold of it at sometime, we could try making our own maps to play. How about a Woodinvale map? Zombie03 Watchmen02

Let me knwo if anyone has played it and also if people would be interested in getting it. Not sure how much it is 2nd hand in US but its quite cheap here!

RE: Xbox Live Game Calendar - deadrabbit - 02-26-2009 03:00 AM

zombie67 Wrote:n107, I'll add you to my friends soon, as I am sure others will do. Keep an eye on this thread and when there is a game planned for a Friday night, I hope you can make it.

deadrabbit, I think that could be they way to go. I think we all enjoy a good game of zombies and L4D!

I have downloaded a bunch of Halo 3 maps from Bungie.net, including some zombie ones. Have you tried the "Shark" zombie variant?

On a side note, has anyone tried Far Cry 2? I loved the first on the PC, so fancied trying this one.

The other reason I ask is that it comes with a map editor (I think its a full one, not just a forge type thing) and I thought if people fancied getting hold of it at sometime, we could try making our own maps to play. How about a Woodinvale map? Zombie03 Watchmen02

Let me knwo if anyone has played it and also if people would be interested in getting it. Not sure how much it is 2nd hand in US but its quite cheap here!

at the moment i dont even have a computer, mine brokededed. im on my moms. haha. so ya but after i get one id love to get that game. awesome i dea by the way about the wooden ville thing. but ya im getting mine pretty soon... gotta get one for diablo 3 !!!!!! aswelll. every one better get that game. no excuses enlss your blind

RE: Xbox Live Game Calendar - zombie67 - 02-26-2009 10:52 AM

I did mean to get Far Cry 2 for the 360 not the PC.

I doubt my PC would run the game.

So does anyone else fancy trying Far Cry 2 on the 360 at some stage?

RE: Xbox Live Game Calendar - supervike - 02-26-2009 02:34 PM

Yeah, I had Far Cry for the PC as well...and FC2 interested me greatly! I'm all for landing that game as well....

I don't think I'll be able to make tonights game night however....My wife has to work late, and I've got to shuttle my daughter to a basketball game. Sorry!

RE: Xbox Live Game Calendar - zombie67 - 02-26-2009 03:44 PM

Well, I picked up Far Cry 2 today for the 360. Haven't tried it out yet but will report back when I do. I will set out to try and make a Woodinvale map when I get the hang of the map editor.

Shame you can't play tonight, SV. Even if you can only make a short zombies game it would be good to see you. If not I am sure we will get together soon for a game.

RE: Xbox Live Game Calendar - Sarku - 02-26-2009 04:45 PM

I should be around tonight. Who else will be around? zombie? deadrabbit? Anyone else?

RE: Xbox Live Game Calendar - deadrabbit - 02-26-2009 05:08 PM

zombie67 Wrote:I did mean to get Far Cry 2 for the 360 not the PC.

I doubt my PC would run the game.

So does anyone else fancy trying Far Cry 2 on the 360 at some stage?

i thought you ment computer cuz i thought ,haha, that you could only make your own maps for farcry2 on the pc. i geus not...

il be there tonight .. that map i made is crazyyy...

if people dont show i can have some of my friends get on. if you guys dont mind.

its just zombies so its not like capture the flag or deathmatch or something.
everyones kinda equal in zombies one shot on kill, one slice on kill.

RE: Xbox Live Game Calendar - zombie67 - 02-26-2009 07:11 PM

I'll be on tonight, usual time.

DR, I think in the case of zombies, it is "the more the merrier", so please feel free to invite your mates.

Looking forward to it!!