TheZombieGame.com Forums
LAST NIGHT ON BAGHDAD: A MILITARY VERSION OF LAST NIGHT ON EARTH - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE Variants (/Forum-LNoE-Variants)
+--- Thread: LAST NIGHT ON BAGHDAD: A MILITARY VERSION OF LAST NIGHT ON EARTH (/Thread-LAST-NIGHT-ON-BAGHDAD-A-MILITARY-VERSION-OF-LAST-NIGHT-ON-EARTH)

LAST NIGHT ON BAGHDAD: A MILITARY VERSION OF LAST NIGHT ON EARTH - Marco - 01-25-2012 11:02 PM

Hello everybody!
I'm Marco from Italy.
It's a long time that I visit this site (every other day).
I LOVE Last Night On Earth!!!
You can learn to play in 5 minutes but the key to victory is not so simple.
This game is sooooo funny!!! It lets you live the situations that we see in our favourite movies.
And I love the discussions between Heroes ("It's better do this.", "No, it's better do that."): I laugh so much (I alway play as Zombie Master).
I like other boargames like Memoir '44, Battlelore and Commands & Colors Napoleonics.
I'm always looking for something new (never stop: children in our hearts always need new toys).
That's why I discovered a game that has some points in common with LNOE: it's Boots On The Ground.
It's a very good game: the rules are easy to learn but allow tactical depth. I like it very much.
The original game has been created for 1-3 players but I made a variant for up to 7 players and with some rules changes that make it pretty quite similar to LNOE.
I playtested it and it's balanced and very funny.
If you are looking for something different or for something that may inspire new scenarios and/or variants, take a look at it ( http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/756198/variant-for-up-to...).
The link is for my variant while the rulebook is downloadable at the Worthington Games site.
Comments and suggestions will be appreciated.
I wanna conclude my introduction, saying a big THANK YOU to all of you for your ideas, scenarios and variants, for your passion and for your sympathy. Wish for you all the best.
Keep it up!