TheZombieGame.com Forums
Painted Ashlee Campbell and Zombie Ashlee by Hasslefree. - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: The Tomb (/Forum-The-Tomb)
+---- Forum: A Brush with Death (/Forum-A-Brush-with-Death)
+---- Thread: Painted Ashlee Campbell and Zombie Ashlee by Hasslefree. (/Thread-Painted-Ashlee-Campbell-and-Zombie-Ashlee-by-Hasslefree)

Painted Ashlee Campbell and Zombie Ashlee by Hasslefree. - samuraitrev - 02-16-2012 07:41 PM

Hi I've spent my birthday finishing this figure. These kind of figures you can use in LNoE or various other games as extra characters. She is armed with a chainsaw and pistol. I painted the pvc trousers/pants with gloss varnish to get that shiny look (I'm thinking Trinity style from The Matrix) This is my last model from Hasslefree I've just finished cleaning up the Studio Miniature figures. They are my next project. Check out Hasslefree here I recommend them http://www.hfminis.co.uk/

Before: Cocky. Bring on the Zombie Apocalypse

[attachment=1087]

After:GUUUUURRRRRHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

[attachment=1088]

[attachment=1089]

Thanks for checking them out. More coming soonWatchmen02

RE: Painted Ashlee Campbell and Zombie Ashlee by Hasslefree. - vikinglad - 02-16-2012 09:06 PM

Very cool. I like HF minis too; they have lots of dynamic sculpts and original characters. How cool that they make "zombie heroes" for many of their figs as well. They even have an armored version of Ashlee. This one came out beautiful. The pants are a great touch.

Do you think her name is a nod to Bruce Campbell's "Ash" character? Evil Dead fans should check out the HF mini named Oakley for a cool character to add to their LNOE games as well.

Thanks for sharing, Samurai!

RE: Painted Ashlee Campbell and Zombie Ashlee by Hasslefree. - PJON - 02-16-2012 09:36 PM

Awesome..... Your demented mind intriques me, with much appreciation.

RE: Painted Ashlee Campbell and Zombie Ashlee by Hasslefree. - samuraitrev - 02-17-2012 12:19 PM

@vikinglad and princess. Glad you approve! Yeah viking it's a bit of a coincidence that her name's got Ash and Campbell in it + the chainsaw there could well be a nod to the King of deadite slaying!

RE: Painted Ashlee Campbell and Zombie Ashlee by Hasslefree. - Emp - 02-17-2012 06:44 PM

Once again an awesome paintjob.

RE: Painted Ashlee Campbell and Zombie Ashlee by Hasslefree. - victor.w - 02-18-2012 02:42 AM

(02-17-2012 12:19 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  @vikinglad and princess. Glad you approve! Yeah viking it's a bit of a coincidence that her name's got Ash and Campbell in it + the chainsaw there could well be a nod to the King of deadite slaying!

That's no coincidence. To me it's a clear nod to the genius that is Evil Dead.-