TheZombieGame.com Forums
love the cloaked martian scouts - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Invasion from Outer Space (/Forum-Invasion-from-Outer-Space)
+--- Forum: IfOS General Discussion (/Forum-IfOS-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: love the cloaked martian scouts (/Thread-love-the-cloaked-martian-scouts)

love the cloaked martian scouts - goodcop2000 - 03-14-2012 04:44 PM

So I haven't even bought IFOS yet...we're still playing LNOE a lot and it's a hefty price tag to jump into a new game.

But I saw the cloaked martian scouts on the web site and bought them just because they look so cool.

Maybe I'll just have some random martians come wandering in during a LNOE game... Watchmen02

RE: love the cloaked martian scouts - j0hnnn - 03-14-2012 06:52 PM

You could develop a scenario about this... to let these creepy creatures jump in woodinvale bringing the zombies!

If i think of something i will try to put together for you... Also i think you will need the rules for the aliens...

RE: love the cloaked martian scouts - Emp - 03-14-2012 07:37 PM

If I'm not mistaken you can download the rules for Martians here in the download section and on the FFP website.

In IFOS there is a section dedicted to crossing both games. Never tried it though.
I too need to get my hands on those Cloaked Martians. Just for the extra mission Watchmen02

RE: love the cloaked martian scouts - Pred - 03-15-2012 04:25 AM

It would probably be best just to download the rule or even look on
FFP website to check rules on cross-gaming. This wouldn't help you
though as far as having the martian deck to actually play them though...

RE: love the cloaked martian scouts - Emp - 03-15-2012 03:00 PM

You could use the rules for movement, squad and fighting mechanics. But Pred is right about the Martian cards. And on the other hand you could just make them in a type of blitzkrieg worlddomination fast forward no tactics just go in and blast everything type of army.

I just looked trough the martian cards and many of them are about getting extra movement (like the zombie card, roll a d6 blablabla) and even more about getting extra commandopoints to spend.

It can't be that hard to come up with a basic set of rules to use those cloaked martians in a LNOE scenario. Once my nazi zombies get painted I plan on making a scenario as well and was going to use the squad rules from the martians.

RE: love the cloaked martian scouts - Anim8r - 03-20-2012 05:52 AM

I have played the cross over game a few times. Usually with 6 players, 4 heroes, 1 zombies and 1 martians. It's quite fun and can get hectic as all get out. I highly recommend Watchmen02 Ironically, I have the cloaked martians but have yet to actually use them in play :\