TheZombieGame.com Forums
Double posts with IE9? - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Site Suggestions & Questions (/Forum-Site-Suggestions-Questions)
+--- Thread: Double posts with IE9? (/Thread-Double-posts-with-IE9)

Pages: 1 2

Double posts with IE9? - Wade - 03-22-2012 12:58 AM

Recently went to Internet Explorer 9 and now it seems like my posts double up, but on on this board.
Just me, or anyone else having the same issue?

RE: Double posts with IE9? - Sarku - 03-22-2012 03:06 PM

Some people have been having a few issues with this. I'm not sure what's up with it...

RE: Double posts with IE9? - Wade - 03-22-2012 04:15 PM

OK.
Well if I figure anything out on my end I'll pass it along.

RE: Double posts with IE9? - Wade - 03-22-2012 06:29 PM

I'm having serious issues.
Can someone check my thread in GD titled Supplement Confusion and tell me if my last post shows up for you?
I can't see it, but the thread says I was the last poster. If I try and reply and hit the preview I see a nice long repetive reply there, but I still don't see it in the thread.
Feel free to clean it up if you can see it.

RE: Double posts with IE9? - mqstout - 03-22-2012 07:19 PM

This post here was the first one I'd seen as double posted. However:

Quote:Supplements confusion
Today, 12:59 PM (This post was last modified: Today 01:02 PM by Wade.)
Wade Online
Tadpole
Warning Level: 0%
RE: Supplements confusion
Yeah I definitely plan to get all of them eventually.
Only one I'm not really sold on is: Radioactive Zombies With Grave Weapons Miniature Set

Anything redeeming about this set besides the fact that it comes with Pitchfork and Flashlight & Here They Come cards? Yeah I definitely plan to get all of them eventually.
Only one I'm not really sold on is: Radioactive Zombies With Grave Weapons Miniature Set

Anything redeeming about this set besides the fact that it comes with Pitchfork and Flashlight & Here They Come cards? Yeah I definitely plan to get all of them eventually.

Anything redeeming about this set besides the fact that it comes with Pitchfork and Flashlight & Here They Come cards?

RE: Double posts with IE9? - Wade - 03-22-2012 07:23 PM

Yeah I thought it might look something like that. Insane19

You want to clean it up for me since I can't see it and edit it?
Maybe it will show up for me after someone replies?

Frustrating. I might just roll back my browser, or try running this site in compatibility mode.

RE: Double posts with IE9? - mqstout - 03-22-2012 07:51 PM

There's always using Firefox, Chrome or Opera instead of IE Watchmen02

RE: Double posts with IE9? - Wade - 03-23-2012 12:24 AM

Yeah, IE is pretty important at our firm, most of our proprietary software won't work with other browsers, and the others tend to hog resources.
I never had a problem with IE8 so I might just roll back until they work the bugs out.
Yeah, IE is pretty important at our firm, most of our proprietary software won't work with other browsers, and the others tend to hog resources.
I never had a problem with IE8 so I might just roll back until they work the bugs out.

RE: Double posts with IE9? - mqstout - 03-23-2012 02:22 PM

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/products/ie-9/features/compatibility-view Try this.

RE: Double posts with IE9? - Sarku - 03-28-2012 12:11 PM

Are you double clicking when you hit post reply? You only have to click once... Maybe it's getting both clicks?