TheZombieGame.com Forums
Can you have too much of a good thing? - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: The Tomb (/Forum-The-Tomb)
+--- Thread: Can you have too much of a good thing? (/Thread-Can-you-have-too-much-of-a-good-thing)

Pages: 1 2

Can you have too much of a good thing? - samuraitrev - 03-25-2012 06:15 PM

Here's a picture from my last Game Report. This is an average kind of set up. Theres all the cards from every expansion. There's The Hero Deck, Zombie Deck, Survival Tactics Deck, Unique Items Deck, Zombie with Grave Weapons Deck and Advanced Abilities Deck.

[attachment=1287]

Now I've had games of LNoE busier than this but I would like to hear your opinions. Can you have too much of a good thing?

RE: Can you have too much of a good thing? - Emp - 03-25-2012 09:41 PM

Nope Watchmen02
You just need a bigger table that is all.

RE: Can you have too much of a good thing? - Darth Trey - 03-26-2012 04:17 AM

No way no how! If you can have too much of a good thing... You haven't gotten there yet. I love it!

RE: Can you have too much of a good thing? - Anim8r - 03-26-2012 05:05 AM

(03-25-2012 09:41 PM)Emp Wrote:  Nope Watchmen02
You just need a bigger table that is all.

AGREED!!! I bought a LARGE coffee table specifically for the purpose of hosting game nights. Zombie17

RE: Can you have too much of a good thing? - mqstout - 03-26-2012 02:15 PM

Looks about normal. Now, try playing ATOE on that table and you'll fail. Need two.

RE: Can you have too much of a good thing? - samuraitrev - 03-26-2012 04:39 PM

(03-26-2012 02:15 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Looks about normal. Now, try playing ATOE on that table and you'll fail. Need two.
You're kidding? really? I honestly think that would be overload...

RE: Can you have too much of a good thing? - mqstout - 03-26-2012 05:27 PM

I'm not. The board size (especially if you include the expansion) is one of the biggest reasons why ATOE's gotten so little play from my group.

RE: Can you have too much of a good thing? - Emp - 03-26-2012 05:29 PM

Maybe try adopting the japanese way of ...uhm...well sitting on the floor Mqstout hehehe Watchmen02

RE: Can you have too much of a good thing? - vikinglad - 03-27-2012 01:50 AM

This is pretty bad, but I think ATOE gets much worse. It can get pretty chaotic on the table toward the end of the game. The co-op of FANG can get pretty busy too. It is a sign of a good game, IMHO.

RE: Can you have too much of a good thing? - StayPuft - 07-06-2012 08:14 PM

I look at that and instead of thinking something like "Wow! That is busy..." I am thinking "Ohhhh, man! I cannot wait until I have all of that!" LOL!

I suppose you CAN have too much of a good thing... but I just can't see that happening with LNOE.