TheZombieGame.com Forums
A little bit of info for you guys and gals - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Fortune & Glory (/Forum-Fortune-Glory)
+--- Forum: FanG General Discussion (/Forum-FanG-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: A little bit of info for you guys and gals (/Thread-A-little-bit-of-info-for-you-guys-and-gals)

A little bit of info for you guys and gals - SoCalRMD - 04-02-2012 04:08 AM

I am not sure how long its been available but for those who ae about promo cards, i was just browsing the ffp web store and noticed two promo cads are out there if you purchse a print, one card is tommy gun and the other is named "I don't think so" never noticed them being available before so thought i would give everyone a heads up....now i shall return to making my purchase of FANG and a few other items lol

RE: A little bit of info for you guys and gals - theconcerned - 04-02-2012 06:14 AM

(04-02-2012 04:08 AM)SoCalRMD Wrote:  I am not sure how long its been available but for those who ae about promo cards, i was just browsing the ffp web store and noticed two promo cads are out there if you purchse a print, one card is tommy gun and the other is named "I don't think so" never noticed them being available before so thought i would give everyone a heads up....now i shall return to making my purchase of FANG and a few other items lol

Gee, thanks. I couldn't remember what the preorder came with, so I had to go all the way downstairs . . .

Anyway, the preorder came with the jade coin, two badges and those two cards. So yup, to get the preorder cards you're going to have to buy yourself some "art."