TheZombieGame.com Forums
Kingdom of Amalur: The Reckoning - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Video Games (/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Kingdom of Amalur: The Reckoning (/Thread-Kingdom-of-Amalur-The-Reckoning)

Kingdom of Amalur: The Reckoning - phantomninja - 04-05-2012 05:26 AM

Well I have only played for 26hrs and have al ot more to go. This is a classic hack and slash rpg with real time action. It brings back memories of DIABLO and Champions of Norath. Really nice graphics and your character looks like he/she really belongs in the cut scenes. I believe Todd McFarlane and R.A. Salvatore amongst others helped bring this world alive. Rent it...or buy it, but its a definite must play!

RE: Kingdom of Amalur: The Reckoning - SoCalRMD - 04-05-2012 08:38 AM

Bought this game a while ago, but with so many others to still finish it will have to wait a bit.

RE: Kingdom of Amalur: The Reckoning - Emp - 04-05-2012 09:28 AM

I played the demo and liked it. To bad it does not have multiplayer Insane19
Co-op I mean.
I am looking for a 4 player co-op in that style of "dungeoncrawling" for PS3. Does anyone have any ideas?

RE: Kingdom of Amalur: The Reckoning - Thraxas - 04-07-2012 05:58 AM

I have played this to death. I absolutely love it. I think the best way to describe it would be a single player MMO, even though that sounds ridiculous. I found it plays much like an MMO but without all those pesky real life players killing you and stealing all your loot.

I think the combat is dynamic and interesting. Most of all it's fun.

RE: Kingdom of Amalur: The Reckoning - deadrabbit - 04-14-2012 06:12 AM

emp, i dont think there are any for p23 but diablo 3 is going to be 4 player coop and should work on most computers.

RE: Kingdom of Amalur: The Reckoning - thedudeguy - 05-06-2012 11:57 PM

I dont know why but i couldnt get past the first part. Im SO not into the WOW style animation...