TheZombieGame.com Forums
Hi everyoneo, or, as I say in my own language, "Ciao a Tutti" - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+--- Thread: Hi everyoneo, or, as I say in my own language, "Ciao a Tutti" (/Thread-Hi-everyoneo-or-as-I-say-in-my-own-language-Ciao-a-Tutti)

Hi everyoneo, or, as I say in my own language, "Ciao a Tutti" - The Candyman - 04-09-2012 09:47 AM

Hi! I'm an italian fan of Last night on earth. I'm from Genoa and I'm now very very excited of the news about the future new expansions of the game. From here I even thought that Flying Frog was dead but I'm very happy to discover that it's not true!

RE: Hi everyoneo, or, as I say in my own language, "Ciao a Tutti" - Old Dwarf - 04-09-2012 11:38 AM

Hola CM (well it's the closest I can get to Italian) welcome to TZG.The Frog can gp a bit between releases but they do
have some cool stuff in the works.Alas it probably won't be until late Summer/early Fall.

OD

RE: Hi everyoneo, or, as I say in my own language, "Ciao a Tutti" - alderdust - 04-09-2012 02:55 PM

Welcome Candyman....in the words of the late great colonel sanders...."I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

This place is great you will find lots of cool information.

RE: Hi everyoneo, or, as I say in my own language, "Ciao a Tutti" - mqstout - 04-09-2012 03:04 PM

Greetings Candyman. Zombie salami for all!

RE: Hi everyoneo, or, as I say in my own language, "Ciao a Tutti" - samuraitrev - 04-09-2012 08:45 PM

Greetings Candyman, Candyman, Ca- Zombie13

RE: Hi everyoneo, or, as I say in my own language, "Ciao a Tutti" - Emp - 04-09-2012 11:15 PM

Hey Candyman, welcome to the board. Have a look around and you will realise the Frog is far from dead Watchmen02

RE: Hi everyoneo, or, as I say in my own language, "Ciao a Tutti" - goodcop2000 - 04-10-2012 05:04 AM

(04-09-2012 09:47 AM)The Candyman Wrote:  Hi! I'm an italian fan of Last night on earth. I'm from Genoa and I'm now very very excited of the news about the future new expansions of the game. From here I even thought that Flying Frog was dead but I'm very happy to discover that it's not true!

Benvenuto, Candyman. I hope you enjoy the odor of rotting flesh!

RE: Hi everyoneo, or, as I say in my own language, "Ciao a Tutti" - PJON - 04-10-2012 01:55 PM

Greeting and Welcome

RE: Hi everyoneo, or, as I say in my own language, "Ciao a Tutti" - The Candyman - 04-10-2012 07:36 PM

Thanks to everyone! and happy 2012 zombie apocalypse!