TheZombieGame.com Forums
Bravely into the depths of evernight - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+--- Thread: Bravely into the depths of evernight (/Thread-Bravely-into-the-depths-of-evernight)

Bravely into the depths of evernight - Masterofmayhem - 04-11-2012 07:23 AM

Evening! Good Morning! Whichever happens to be your timezone....

I have recently descended into the everlasting night of zombie carnage. The successes and failures have been plenty in my quest to rid my locale of the not-so-lively locals. Having purchased my ticket to this never ending slaughter just a short while ago, I am still but a neophyte survivalist. What this most probably preludes to, is a long line of questions of unspectacular intelligence. Additionally I will most likely confide in the senior members of this forum for tips and tricks regarding different aspects of expanding the experience.

Perhaps it is time to desist belaying my message in a cryptic manner for sake of proper introductions. I am a BBA student from Northern Finland. As I already mentioned, I bought LNoE recently and seek to broaden the game with custom content. As I understand, downloading the templates requires certain activity on the board, so here I am. Voilá Watchmen02

RE: Bravely into the depths of evernight - Old Dwarf - 04-11-2012 08:57 AM

My Time Zone says it's 3:55AM & I can't sleep.Welcome to TZG.

OD

RE: Bravely into the depths of evernight - The Candyman - 04-11-2012 12:15 PM

Northern Finland? Cool! I love cold XD I'd like to come here for my Erasmus from Italy, but I'm not sure Finland is available for erasmus

RE: Bravely into the depths of evernight - Masterofmayhem - 04-11-2012 12:21 PM

Yeah, we sure get enough of cold weather here. I would switch places with you any day. We still have some half a meter of snow around here.

RE: Bravely into the depths of evernight - alderdust - 04-11-2012 12:32 PM

Welcome to the Zombie Apocalypse!

RE: Bravely into the depths of evernight - PJON - 04-11-2012 04:55 PM

Greetings and Welcome

RE: Bravely into the depths of evernight - Emp - 04-11-2012 08:55 PM

Northern Finland...damn boys...the vikings found us!
Only good thing about that snow is that the zombies stay frozen right? Watchmen02

A big hello from Belgium here.

RE: Bravely into the depths of evernight - samuraitrev - 04-11-2012 09:54 PM

Hey, fresh brains!!!

RE: Bravely into the depths of evernight - Sarku - 04-18-2012 01:15 PM

Welcomes to you!