TheZombieGame.com Forums
Brainnnnnnnsss! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+--- Thread: Brainnnnnnnsss! (/Thread-Brainnnnnnnsss)

Brainnnnnnnsss! - fukes - 05-30-2012 07:59 AM

Hey everyone!

I'm Brad from Brisbane, i'm a freelancer motion designer and just discovered you guys via the GBG website looking up LNOE bits and bobs.

Zombies have dominated my life - sad as it sounds i've just got no idea why I love the brainless buggers!

Hoping to contribute towards any future projects from myself or anyone else that needs some graphical help for expansion ideas etc...

Cheers!

B

RE: Brainnnnnnnsss! - argailwall - 05-30-2012 10:12 AM

Welcome, though new myself here, i find this forum really helpfull and entertaining!!!

RE: Brainnnnnnnsss! - scarydk - 05-30-2012 10:50 AM

(05-30-2012 07:59 AM)fukes Wrote:  Hey everyone!

I'm Brad from Brisbane, i'm a freelancer motion designer and just discovered you guys via the GBG website looking up LNOE bits and bobs.

Zombies have dominated my life - sad as it sounds i've just got no idea why I love the brainless buggers!

Hoping to contribute towards any future projects from myself or anyone else that needs some graphical help for expansion ideas etc...

Cheers!

B

Greetings and welcome.

We are all dying to see some of your graphics! Insane20

RE: Brainnnnnnnsss! - Old Dwarf - 05-30-2012 11:17 AM

Welcome to TZG.

OD

RE: Brainnnnnnnsss! - fukes - 05-30-2012 11:51 AM

Thanks guys!

I've not designed anything just yet - it's on my list (last night on earth expansions) along with re-designing the old board and graphics for the Aliens board game too...! You can check out my work guys and have a look what I do here

http://www.iseedeadpixels.tv

B

RE: Brainnnnnnnsss! - samuraitrev - 05-30-2012 10:05 PM

Greetings Fukes

RE: Brainnnnnnnsss! - undead lord - 06-01-2012 07:15 AM

hey there aussie brother of the undead.