TheZombieGame.com Forums
Question about Lounge boards like "Board Games," "Video Games," etc. - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Site Suggestions & Questions (/Forum-Site-Suggestions-Questions)
+--- Thread: Question about Lounge boards like "Board Games," "Video Games," etc. (/Thread-Question-about-Lounge-boards-like-Board-Games-Video-Games-etc)

Question about Lounge boards like "Board Games," "Video Games," etc. - StayPuft - 06-21-2012 09:53 PM

I had a quick question just to clarify about the boards under the heading of "The Lounge."

For sections like:

- Board Games
- Video Games
- Literature

Are they supposed to be for discussions about board games, video games, etc. that are zombie related? Or are they just for any board games, video games, etc?

I ask because I know there is also a section called "Anything Goes," where you can literally post anything off topic. So, even if I am talking about a video game, board game, whatever, if it is not zombie related, does it still go in the specific board, or does it go in "Anything Goes?"

RE: Question about Lounge boards like "Board Games," "Video Games," etc. - mqstout - 06-22-2012 01:10 AM

They're pretty open, even to non-Zombies. We're not Nazi Zombies here.

RE: Question about Lounge boards like "Board Games," "Video Games," etc. - StayPuft - 06-22-2012 05:54 PM

Okay. Thanks. Good to know. I have had some initial confusion here and there just in first learning about the different boards here, so I just wanted to be sure I didn't post things where they don't belong.

EDIT: Awesome! I'm a Dart Frog now! LOL! Wow. I may be progressing through these rankings a little too quickly... but I just can't help myself. I am loving this board, and I love Last Night On Earth! ;-)

RE: Question about Lounge boards like "Board Games," "Video Games," etc. - samuraitrev - 06-22-2012 09:35 PM

BTW if you want Zombie Nazis check out the film Dead Snow. Failing that tell Emp to get his arse into gear with his Nazi Zombie miniatures still awaiting paint!Zombie17