TheZombieGame.com Forums
Brains? - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+--- Thread: Brains? (/Thread-Brains--3281)

Brains? - ZombieWaffle - 07-05-2012 10:40 PM

Hello everyone, new to the boards, just introducing myself. Normally I go by "Waffle" but Zombiewaffle seems more appropriate to the subject matter.

I'm a huge fan of LNOE, and any other Zombie related media, (films, games, comics, novels, etc..) and I got directed to this site by the good people over at BGG.

I hope to share my knowledge with everyone here and be a useful member of the community.

Thanks, and uh, Brains? Zombie17

RE: Brains? - samuraitrev - 07-05-2012 11:07 PM

Greetings Zombiewaffle it's cool you were directed here. If it's Zombies you're into welcome to Zed central.

RE: Brains? - mqstout - 07-05-2012 11:08 PM

Greetings Waffle. Welcome to the forums. Years ago I knew someone who went by "Waffle"; we played D&D together on IRC...

RE: Brains? - ZombieWaffle - 07-06-2012 05:00 AM

(07-05-2012 11:08 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Greetings Waffle. Welcome to the forums. Years ago I knew someone who went by "Waffle"; we played D&D together on IRC...

Nice, most likely wasn't me but always good to know I am not the only breakfast pastry around.

RE: Brains? - scarydk - 07-06-2012 05:38 AM

Greetings friend

It's good to know that there are still some waferers left on BGG. Welcome on board the zombie train.

RE: Brains? - argailwall - 07-06-2012 06:57 AM

Welcome Waffle,
You came to the right place for zombies,
we got them in every package here!!

RE: Brains? - StayPuft - 07-06-2012 07:19 PM

Welcome to the boards! Love the name! LOL! Though, can waffles become zombies? Or are they perhaps waffles made by zombie chefs? Or perhaps waffles made out of zombies? ;-)

Anyway, glad to see you on the boards! I actually frequent the BGG boards for this game from time to time as well. Hope we see you around here a lot more.

RE: Brains? - Emp - 07-06-2012 09:47 PM

Zombie Waffles...now there's an idea for some kitchen experimenting Watchmen02

Welcome aboard ZW

RE: Brains? - Old Dwarf - 07-07-2012 12:06 AM

Welcome aboard ZW

OD

RE: Brains? - goodcop2000 - 07-09-2012 09:01 PM

Welcome, ZW!

We can always use more delicious baked items here! I hope you enjoy rummaging through all the posts here. There is a ton of information and fun to be found.