TheZombieGame.com Forums
NOT WITHOUT LEROY! Custom Scenario - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE Variants (/Forum-LNoE-Variants)
+--- Thread: NOT WITHOUT LEROY! Custom Scenario (/Thread-NOT-WITHOUT-LEROY-Custom-Scenario)

NOT WITHOUT LEROY! Custom Scenario - beforetheyattack - 07-19-2012 10:25 PM

After making a custom Leroy tile, I realized he needed his own custom scenario!

Hope to play this soon, and I plan to use all the board pieces from LNOE, Growing Hunger, and Undead Inferno to make a giant board.

It's a rescue mission.

RE: NOT WITHOUT LEROY! Custom Scenario - alderdust - 07-20-2012 01:06 AM

Let us know how the play testing goes maybe try working on the wording of the scenario and describe how Leroy can be used. The only thing I worry about is it looks like too many turns but some play testing will let you know for sure.

RE: NOT WITHOUT LEROY! Custom Scenario - StayPuft - 07-20-2012 09:54 PM

I love it! That is awesome! Especially considering that is similar to how I would feel in a situation like this. No matter how foolish it may be, I would never want to leave my animals behind. They are family to me.

Please let us know how this goes when you play test this. When I get Growing Hunger, I would DEFINITELY want to try this out.

By the way, pardon my ignorance, but still being fairly new to LNOE (not that you'd know it by how obsessed I am, LOL) I don't think I'd heard of Undead Inferno. What is that?

RE: NOT WITHOUT LEROY! Custom Scenario - alderdust - 07-21-2012 01:38 PM

I am unsure of this too although I haven't searched the downloads section much

RE: NOT WITHOUT LEROY! Custom Scenario - scarydk - 07-21-2012 05:16 PM

Love the dog. Looks like he's had his fair share of chocolates. This should give him an advantage.

It's a good concept. No one who consider himself a dog owner should leave their doggie behind. Especially if the dog's name is Leroy!

Great job.

RE: NOT WITHOUT LEROY! Custom Scenario - samuraitrev - 07-22-2012 09:47 PM

My wife asked. "How many legs has he got? He looks like he's got 20"

RE: NOT WITHOUT LEROY! Custom Scenario - scarydk - 07-22-2012 10:19 PM

(07-22-2012 09:47 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  My wife asked. "How many legs has he got? He looks like he's got 20"

LNoE meets CoC. Watchmen02