TheZombieGame.com Forums
LNOE Supplements - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE General Discussion (/Forum-LNoE-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: LNOE Supplements (/Thread-LNOE-Supplements)

Pages: 1 2

RE: LNOE Supplements - StayPuft - 07-23-2012 08:24 PM

I just recently ordered the Revenge of the Dead supplement, so I'll let everybody know what I think when I get that and get a chance to try it out. Hopefully, my game night continues to go well, and if so, we will have to try that one out soon.

RE: LNOE Supplements - PJON - 07-23-2012 09:15 PM

(07-21-2012 06:23 PM)alderdust Wrote:  So I now have all expansions for Last Night on Earth up to this point...the only thing I don't own is the supplements such as Zombie Pillage...how does one acquire these?

Hi. You have Stock Up ? they have been out of stock on stock up for a while.

RE: LNOE Supplements - StayPuft - 07-23-2012 09:32 PM

(07-23-2012 09:15 PM)PJON Wrote:  
(07-21-2012 06:23 PM)alderdust Wrote:  So I now have all expansions for Last Night on Earth up to this point...the only thing I don't own is the supplements such as Zombie Pillage...how does one acquire these?

Hi. You have Stock Up ? they have been out of stock on stock up for a while.

No, if I understand correctly, I believe he said the only thing he does not yet own is the supplements. The web exclusives. Stock Up is one of those. So, I don't think he is including that in the stuff he already has.

RE: LNOE Supplements - sean of the dead - 07-24-2012 10:32 PM

I have a Games Night organised for this Friday 27th, I'll be sure to grab a few pics of us all round the LNoE board, I'll get a pic of me doing the thumbs up <Smiles> and I'll write an account on how the night went, For thoes interested I'm playing Vanilla, now with Advanced Abilities Supplement and Zombie Pillage and Revenge of the Dead, both of which come with new Weapons and Hero/Zombie Cards, so I'm really looking forward to it, Especially trying out the Hedge Trimmer <laughs> "Double-Handed Weapon" Combat Bonus - The Hero may roll one extra Fight Dice for each Zombie Currently in their space.... Now let's see those Zed camp out a scenario object <manic laughter>

RE: LNOE Supplements - alderdust - 07-25-2012 12:12 AM

I only have LNOE, growing hunger, hero pack 1 and SotF. No supplements but I want them all!!!!

RE: LNOE Supplements - scarydk - 07-25-2012 07:00 AM

(07-25-2012 12:12 AM)alderdust Wrote:  I only have LNOE, growing hunger, hero pack 1 and SotF. No supplements but I want them all!!!!

Don't forget the Radioactive zeds. I think they come with their own scenario but no cards.

RE: LNOE Supplements - alderdust - 07-25-2012 06:20 PM

It is getting pretty crazy how long it's taking to set up games with all the expandsions