TheZombieGame.com Forums
Painted Jeb the Grease Monkey and John Nada from They Live by Coldwar Miniatures - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: The Tomb (/Forum-The-Tomb)
+---- Forum: A Brush with Death (/Forum-A-Brush-with-Death)
+---- Thread: Painted Jeb the Grease Monkey and John Nada from They Live by Coldwar Miniatures (/Thread-Painted-Jeb-the-Grease-Monkey-and-John-Nada-from-They-Live-by-Coldwar-Miniatures)

Painted Jeb the Grease Monkey and John Nada from They Live by Coldwar Miniatures - samuraitrev - 08-17-2012 11:01 AM

Hi fellow gamers and painters. I finished these guys yesterday. They are both from Cold War Miniatures. http://homepage.ntlworld.com/richard.dickens1/coldwar/dww14.htm
I will be able to use Jeb in certain scenarios that use the rule Townsfolk Allies so I look forward to showing him in a future game report. I'm now hunting the net for the rest of the Townsfolk and I've found most of them!
Check out their Zombies too. I bought and painted the full range!
[attachment=1508]

"I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubble gum."
If you haven't seen this John Carpenter classic do yourself a favour and watch it.
[attachment=1509]

To see all of my painted Zombies look here http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=26&page=1

All Heroes are Here http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=25

comments always welcome!

RE: Painted Jeb the Grease Monkey and John Nada from They Live - PJON - 08-17-2012 01:33 PM

Greeting Samurai Trev. You always display such great talents and skill. Your craftmanship is very impressive.

That was one of the dumbest movie, almost ever. A WWF has been, staring in a sci-fi thriller movie. Where was the cameo appearance by Hulk Hogan and Captain Lou Albano ?

Yet, that is one of the best, classic, movie lines. Ever! Im full of dumb references. (my brain is sorta scambled, and sometimes the weirdest things come out of my mouth) I simply love that line, and get frustrated when people do not know the reference.

Thankz for the reference. Muchly enjoyed Watchmen02

RE: Painted Jeb the Grease Monkey and John Nada from They Live - Pred - 08-17-2012 03:36 PM

The Jacket is most impressive my friend, I KNOW that wasn't easy.
I really like your shading on that same guys pants, dark on bottom
and top with lighter color worn knees, keen eye for detail.

RE: Painted Jeb the Grease Monkey and John Nada from They Live - jimbal - 08-18-2012 10:32 AM

took a few minutes to look through your gallery pics...all pretty well amazing. I loved the cheerleader zombie...actually made me laugh at the crazy face on that one. everything looks amazing. You should be paid to do this.

RE: Painted Jeb the Grease Monkey and John Nada from They Live - samuraitrev - 08-19-2012 04:56 PM

Thanks all. Next up on my painting list is more Townsfolk miniatures. Just wait until you see some of the figures I found. I basically keyed in 28mm miniatures and trawled through 150 (no joke) miniature sites to find 'em. Yes I I am obsessed.Zombie20

RE: Painted Jeb the Grease Monkey and John Nada from They Live - vikinglad - 08-19-2012 06:16 PM

Jeb looks great, but John Nada is out of hand! That checkered jacket looks perfect. I love the way his neck is done. Like was mentioned earlier, the jeans came out nice too. You really nailed this one.

I never saw They live, but I am going to go check it out based on your glowing reference. I always knew that line, but I think I just heard other people saying it (Duke Nukem?). I wanna see the real thing.

RE: Painted Jeb the Grease Monkey and John Nada from They Live - samuraitrev - 08-19-2012 06:27 PM

(08-19-2012 06:16 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  Jeb looks great, but John Nada is out of hand! That checkered jacket looks perfect. I love the way his neck is done. Like was mentioned earlier, the jeans came out nice too. You really nailed this one.

I never saw They live, but I am going to go check it out based on your glowing reference. I always knew that line, but I think I just heard other people saying it (Duke Nukem?). I wanna see the real thing.

Oh yes go watch it. Check out the fight scene (once you've seen it you'll know what I mean) Yes Duke Nukem lifted the classic line as a nod to the 80's classic. Let me know what you think.