TheZombieGame.com Forums
My post shows as the most recent response, but is not showing up?! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Site Suggestions & Questions (/Forum-Site-Suggestions-Questions)
+--- Thread: My post shows as the most recent response, but is not showing up?! (/Thread-My-post-shows-as-the-most-recent-response-but-is-not-showing-up)

My post shows as the most recent response, but is not showing up?! - StayPuft - 08-17-2012 07:45 PM

Strange... I just typed a response to one of the threads in the LNOE Rules section. It was wisdomknight's thread titled "A few rules clarification from a Noob." I show as the last person responding, and it even shows when I search for all my posts...

Yet if you go there right now (as I type this) my post is not showing at all. What is going on?

RE: My post shows as the most recent response, but is not showing up?! - Old Dwarf - 08-17-2012 10:33 PM

You might have to refresh.

OD

RE: My post shows as the most recent response, but is not showing up?! - jimbal - 08-18-2012 10:22 AM

if that didnt get it do a ctrl f5 refresh, clears cache for the site

RE: My post shows as the most recent response, but is not showing up?! - StayPuft - 08-20-2012 07:31 PM

I already did both before posting this thread. Even today I still don't see it. Is everybody else seeing my post as the last in that thread? I typed a pretty lengthy response (What else is new? LOL!) so, it is annoying that it didn't show up, even though the thread claims mine was the last post.