TheZombieGame.com Forums
How did you find this site? Please respond:) - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: The Tomb (/Forum-The-Tomb)
+--- Thread: How did you find this site? Please respond:) (/Thread-How-did-you-find-this-site-Please-respond)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

How did you find this site? Please respond:) - samuraitrev - 08-19-2012 05:50 PM

Hi all fellow FFP fans. I found this hallowed place from the link on the FFP site and I came here initially for extra characters (which I downloaded) once I was made a member). I found the community to be friendly, helpful and knowledgable. Any guests/lurkersWatchmen02 reading this come in and say hello you will be made very welcome.

Please comment and share your TZG discovery experience. l have been asked by friends and family why I devote my time to this site. My answer is simple. It's chock full of all the stuff I've ever been interested in since I was 12. I'm just giving a little back.

RE: How did you find this site? Please respond:) - wisdomknight - 08-19-2012 05:59 PM

I was searching for LNoE templates on Google.

RE: How did you find this site? Please respond:) - vikinglad - 08-19-2012 06:09 PM

I was looking online for answers to rules quetions from our first playthrough.

RE: How did you find this site? Please respond:) - jimbal - 08-20-2012 03:10 AM

I have had the core and growing for a few years and then heard about a new expansion coming...upon doing so I found many items on ffps site and started ordering stuff...found that stock up was a neat supplement and did a google search and it brought me here. I liked what I was seeing and immediately signed up.

RE: How did you find this site? Please respond:) - StayPuft - 08-20-2012 08:28 PM

When our friends introduced us to this game, and I became instantly obsessed, I started searching for anything and everything I could find about it online. It fed my craving while I waited until my birthday rolled around and, hopefully I would get the game (which I did).

One of the things I found was this site. I didn't want to join until I actually had the game, though, as I knew I wouldn't yet have much to discuss, other than to rave about how much I loved the game. LOL!

So, when my birthday finally rolled around and I got the game, after playing with the wife a few times, I came here and joined. Now, I'm about as obsessed with this board as I am with the game itself. LOL!

RE: How did you find this site? Please respond:) - ZombieWaffle - 08-20-2012 08:37 PM

I found this site through BGG

RE: How did you find this site? Please respond:) - Old Dwarf - 08-21-2012 07:54 AM

(08-20-2012 08:37 PM)ZombieWaffle Wrote:  I found this site through BGG

Same Here.

OD

RE: How did you find this site? Please respond:) - MoonSylver - 08-21-2012 10:57 PM

(08-21-2012 07:54 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  
(08-20-2012 08:37 PM)ZombieWaffle Wrote:  I found this site through BGG

Same Here.

OD

Ditto. I lurked for a long time, as plenty of BGG'ers talked LNOE, but the desire to find peeps to talk ATOE motivated me enough to join. Zombie17
---MSWatchmen01

RE: How did you find this site? Please respond:) - munkymuddface - 08-22-2012 01:01 AM

I was researching the game to see if i wanted to buy it and found the link on the frog's site.

RE: How did you find this site? Please respond:) - SovTech - 08-22-2012 01:57 PM

After trying LNoE I became obsessed and found anything that was related to it... And here we are Watchmen02