TheZombieGame.com Forums
How did you find this site? Please respond:) - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: The Tomb (/Forum-The-Tomb)
+--- Thread: How did you find this site? Please respond:) (/Thread-How-did-you-find-this-site-Please-respond)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: How did you find this site? Please respond:) - SSTrunks85 - 09-11-2012 01:22 PM

Was looking for templates and just overall new ideas about the game. Have never been this in love with a board game. I like that it's alive and has the potential for customization. Cool stuff and so far this forum has cool people.

RE: How did you find this site? Please respond:) - Varkias - 09-12-2012 05:34 AM

Was on the FFP site looking to see if there were any new web exclusives added (there were!), and decided to follow the link here. Watchmen02

RE: How did you find this site? Please respond:) - Wasteland Jack - 09-12-2012 07:09 PM

I found the site from BGG as well.

RE: How did you find this site? Please respond:) - Bokya - 09-13-2012 01:23 PM

After less than a week of owning LNoE, I got hooked onto it. I first found their website, and their wiki, but was disappointed that I couldn't find a forum. I typed 'Zombie Game Forum' into google in the hopes of finding custom scenarios, and thus, I found this forum. Lucky me. Zombie17

RE: How did you find this site? Please respond:) - harlemsushi - 09-14-2012 02:14 AM

Just looking for templates and I got refered by someone from another site.

RE: How did you find this site? Please respond:) - Edmil - 09-16-2012 08:00 AM

Found site through BGG forum re A touch Of Evil

RE: How did you find this site? Please respond:) - wizardoest - 09-17-2012 04:51 AM

A friend and fellow board member has sent me many links to this site as a good LNoE community. Finally joined because I want to start modding the game and this would be a great place to bounce ideas off of.

RE: How did you find this site? Please respond:) - Rullys - 01-03-2013 09:41 AM

Random google search, looking for answers to questions I had.

RE: How did you find this site? Please respond:) - Sierra - 01-10-2013 01:26 PM

Was looking for character templates, and found a reference to here on boardgamegeek.

RE: How did you find this site? Please respond:) - jgiff86 - 01-15-2013 10:46 PM

It seemed any time I looked up zombie boardgames or had questions about LNOE , I kept running into this website Watchmen02