TheZombieGame.com Forums
XBL News - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Video Games (/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: XBL News (/Thread-XBL-News)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: XBL News - deadrabbit - 06-21-2009 05:11 PM

ya its just nice to be able to play with states away.

RE: XBL News - zombie67 - 07-07-2009 06:42 PM

Click the links for news items:

Halo:ODST Multiplayer Maps Screenshots

Shaun influence on L4D2.....HOWZAT?

$40 for 2 great games - Bioshock & Oblivion!

Battlefield 1943 released on XBL tomorrow for 1200...anybody gonna get it?

RE: XBL News - Sarku - 07-13-2009 04:35 AM

I love the cricket bat... nice... now if they'd only come out with downloadable characters and voices... THEN we're talking...

RE: XBL News - zombie67 - 07-15-2009 03:12 AM

This Christmas just got a little more boring!

Bioshock 2, Mafia 2, Max Payne 3 and Red Dead Redemption all pushed back to 2010.

Story Here

In other news:

GTAV for 2010/2011!

Story Here

Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition to come with real Night Vision Goggles...no, really!!

[Image: modern-warfare-2-20090713084207806.jpg]

Story Here

Green Lantern game in the works:

Story Here

RE: XBL News - supervike - 07-16-2009 04:20 AM

That is insane!!!

RE: XBL News - Sarku - 07-16-2009 04:27 AM

Can you imagine wearing those things? Talk about uber-geek... Zombie03

RE: XBL News - zombie67 - 08-18-2009 03:35 AM

New L4D DLC announced for September release.

From IGN ( Full Article Here ):

Quote:...Chet also discussed the new add-on that was recently announced for the original Left 4 Dead. Crash Course is a two-map campaign designed mainly for Versus mode, though it supports all other modes. The idea is to create a streamlined Versus experience that runs about 30 minutes; currently, battling through a Versus campaign fully will about an hour or longer. Crash Course takes its name from the fact that it begins with a helicopter crash. Yes, it's the helicopter you boarded at the end of No Mercy. It turns out the pilot was infected and turning into a zombie, so the helicopter ride ends quickly as the craft crashes into the street.

There are numerous improvements to Versus mode in Crash Course, such as having all weapons and items spawn in the same spots for each team to level the playing field; currently, one team might get a lot of goodies while they play as humans, but when the teams switch sides the second team doesn't get those items, which means that the first team got an unfair advantage. Another detail we couldn't help but notice is the existence of some kind of howitzer on the level, which you can use to devastating effect. Chet reiterated that the add-on is free on the PC and available for a small fee (approximately $7) on the Xbox 360.

Bit pissed off that it will be free for PC but at a cost on XBL but I suppose that is the nature of the beast.

L4D 2 is due for release Nov. 17th and I am taking names now for a match-up on that day. Zombie03 Zombie17

RE: XBL News - Sarku - 08-18-2009 03:46 AM

That's my brother's birthday... I really can't think of a better way to celebrate... Zombie03

RE: XBL News - deadrabbit - 08-18-2009 03:50 AM

and even bigger news, i just got gta 4 from my bro, so lets go kill some bitches.

RE: XBL News - Sarku - 08-18-2009 03:58 AM

Your XBOX is working again you hot goth chick you?