TheZombieGame.com Forums
Horrorfind 2012!!! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Anything Goes (/Forum-Anything-Goes)
+--- Thread: Horrorfind 2012!!! (/Thread-Horrorfind-2012)

Horrorfind 2012!!! - Sarku - 09-02-2012 12:18 AM

Wow... I came across a horror convention that was held in Gettysburg, PA! I met Sean Whaley, Denise Crosby, Tyler Mane and a whole slew of others including Dee Wallace, Doug Bradley, Ray Wise, PJ Soles, Grant Cramer and Suzanne Snyder. Malcolm McDowell was supposed to be there, but I didn't see him Insane19. The autographs were a little expensive so I didn't get any. At lease $20 a pop!!! Ouch!!!

I only found out about it today, but I want to prepare a little better and head there next year.

RE: Horrorfind 2012!!! - zerodanja - 09-02-2012 04:33 AM

(09-02-2012 12:18 AM)Sarku Wrote:  Wow... I came across a horror convention that was held in Gettysburg, PA! I met Sean Whaley, Denise Crosby, Tyler Mane and a whole slew of others including Dee Wallace, Doug Bradley, Ray Wise, PJ Soles, Grant Cramer and Suzanne Snyder. Malcolm McDowell was supposed to be there, but I didn't see him Insane19. The autographs were a little expensive so I didn't get any. At lease $20 a pop!!! Ouch!!!

I only found out about it today, but I want to prepare a little better and head there next year.

That's pretty cool. I just went to a horror convention in August. Which was held in Cherry Hill, NJ. I met Carl Weathers,Tom Savini,Jamie Kennedy. They also had the Hellraiser 25th anniversary reunion there. They had a Walking dead reunion there also. A lot of good people where there, Nancy Allen,Brian O'halloran,Joey Lynn Adams. I had a lot of fun there. The next one is in March. This was my first time going but now I'm hooked lol. How far are u from Cherry Hill, NJ?

RE: Horrorfind 2012!!! - Sarku - 09-02-2012 05:35 AM

I guess I'd be close to three hours away from there. I was there a couple times on photo shoots. Never for an extended amount of time though. OD from the boards lives up in New Jersey though. Maybe he'll chime in.

RE: Horrorfind 2012!!! - Old Dwarf - 09-02-2012 09:50 PM

Chime...I'm about 50 minutes south of Cherry Hill & I wasn't aware of ay Horror Convention,Zero is from up in Tom's River
so he's not a Swamper.

The NJ Judiciary has a Training College in Cherry Hill & of course the Mall so I do get up there once in awhile.

OD

RE: Horrorfind 2012!!! - PJON - 09-04-2012 02:14 PM

HI, I miss all the fun stuff Insane19

Yeah, keep us posted for next year, and we could have a TZG invasion

RE: Horrorfind 2012!!! - samuraitrev - 09-08-2012 08:23 PM

You should be charging them for autographs! I bet you had a great time. What was the highlight of the visit? Was there stuff to buy too? Did you make any purchases?

RE: Horrorfind 2012!!! - Sarku - 09-09-2012 04:17 PM

I didn't get any autographs. I was totally unprepared cash-wise. I talked with Denise Crosby a ton and she was super nice. That was probably the highlight of the day.

I bought two Doctor Who shirts which are great... one with the TARDIS on it and another with an icon-like picture of the gasmask child and it says "ARE YOU MY MUMMY?" underneath it. I think that's it. It was fun none the less... Watchmen02