TheZombieGame.com Forums
Don't you just hate it when you can't find people to play with.... - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE General Discussion (/Forum-LNoE-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Don't you just hate it when you can't find people to play with.... (/Thread-Don-t-you-just-hate-it-when-you-can-t-find-people-to-play-with)

Pages: 1 2

Don't you just hate it when you can't find people to play with.... - zombie67 - 04-10-2009 02:48 PM

...and you have to play with yourself, erm, so to speak:

[Image: SoloGame.jpg]

RE: Don't you just hate it when you can't find people to play with.... - Old Dwarf - 04-10-2009 04:46 PM

Thats the scaryest thing I've seen on this Forum:cool:

OD

RE: Don't you just hate it when you can't find people to play with.... - kosmium - 04-10-2009 08:56 PM

Very creative. Nice work. But who won?

RE: Don't you just hate it when you can't find people to play with.... - supervike - 04-10-2009 09:28 PM

All four of those men need a shave.

And, I don't like the looks of that James on the closest right. He ripped his human card!

RE: Don't you just hate it when you can't find people to play with.... - zombie67 - 04-10-2009 09:48 PM

supervike Wrote:And, I don't like the looks of that James on the closest right. He ripped his human card!

Trust you to spot my bloody mistake and me being such a perfectionist has had to go back and correct it.

HAPPY NOW?? Zombie03 :P

Kosimum, it went right down to the line and the Heroes won. I have never played such an evenly matched bunch! :rolleyes:

RE: Don't you just hate it when you can't find people to play with.... - zombie67 - 04-11-2009 01:26 AM

Old Dwarf Wrote:Thats the scaryest thing I've seen on this Forum:cool:

OD

You thought that was scary, what about these:

[Image: DevilMan-1.jpg]

[Image: MutantMe-1.jpg]

Actually when I did those pictures last year, I couldn't stop laughing....see:

[Image: SooooFunnny.jpg]

RE: Don't you just hate it when you can't find people to play with.... - supervike - 04-13-2009 02:41 PM

Whoa! Those are bizarre! The devil face is my fave....

RE: Don't you just hate it when you can't find people to play with.... - kosmium - 04-14-2009 03:37 AM

Zombie67, no offense intended here, but the last picture reminded me of Arseface from the DC Vertigo comic Preacher.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arseface#Arseface

RE: Don't you just hate it when you can't find people to play with.... - supervike - 04-14-2009 01:03 PM

I was gonna say that, but only on the un-photoshopped pics....

RE: Don't you just hate it when you can't find people to play with.... - zombie67 - 04-14-2009 01:43 PM

supervike Wrote:I was gonna say that, but only on the un-photoshopped pics....

You can really go off some people, you know!! Zombie03

Kosimum, no offence taken but I can't see it myself.

I actually knew a rockabilly guy in London who was the spit of Cassidy in looks and was actually Irish as well.