TheZombieGame.com Forums
Placing Investigations with same location - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: A Touch of Evil (/Forum-A-Touch-of-Evil)
+--- Forum: AToE Rules? (/Forum-AToE-Rules)
+--- Thread: Placing Investigations with same location (/Thread-Placing-Investigations-with-same-location)

Placing Investigations with same location - Achtung Panzer - 10-12-2012 04:16 PM

As I understand it, when a placing minions in several locations and the same location isrevealed by consecutive Lair cards, you 'bump' the minion towards the Town Hall. But what do you do with the 2 Investigations? Do you place both sets of two Investigations in the named location, even though one of the minions has been moved on?

RE: Placing Investigations with same location - Wasteland Jack - 10-12-2012 06:09 PM

We have always played that the investigation stays in the random location picked but the minion gets displaced. We rationalized it by separation of encountering the location vs encountering the minion, since beating the minion gains investigation as well.

RE: Placing Investigations with same location - vikinglad - 10-12-2012 06:12 PM

I agree that only the minions are displaced. Investigation does not move around.

RE: Placing Investigations with same location - Achtung Panzer - 10-12-2012 07:49 PM

So last night I turnewd over two Windmills when selecting 3 random locations. Do I place 4 Investigations on the windmill, or just 2 as one of the minions is displaced?

RE: Placing Investigations with same location - Wasteland Jack - 10-12-2012 08:35 PM

I would personally do 4. We used advanced rules of spirit/cunning checks for gathering investigation. Mainly, so it doesn't unbalance the game when players land on these spot.

RE: Placing Investigations with same location - Achtung Panzer - 10-13-2012 08:46 AM

Thanks for the advice. I've mastered the basic rules and will now start on the advanced as you suggest.