TheZombieGame.com Forums
Cards for Echo Lake and The Coast - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: A Touch of Evil (/Forum-A-Touch-of-Evil)
+--- Forum: AToE General Discussion (/Forum-AToE-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Cards for Echo Lake and The Coast (/Thread-Cards-for-Echo-Lake-and-The-Coast)

Cards for Echo Lake and The Coast - Tommy Brownell - 10-13-2012 11:13 PM

Do you suppose we'll ever get supplemental cards for the Echo Lake and The Coast locations? Or will the Shadowbrook decks keep growing while the others don't?

RE: Cards for Echo Lake and The Coast - JRSly - 10-14-2012 02:48 AM

(10-13-2012 11:13 PM)Tommy Brownell Wrote:  Do you suppose we'll ever get supplemental cards for the Echo Lake and The Coast locations? Or will the Shadowbrook decks keep growing while the others don't?
I would have to imagine that at the very least it's something Flying Frog is contemplating, there's no doubt they realize the issue but it's understandably a bit tricky to include cards with every expansion assuming that everyone owns a previous expansion. I think at some point we'll see a Miskatonic Horror type "expansion-expansion". And it might even be fairly soon now that the big box expansions are likely finished, any other board expansions would probably be smaller and less ambitious projects, and we've got tons of Villains and Heroes to choose from...the main aspect that could use supplementing is the decks and that would be much easier and quicker to produce.

RE: Cards for Echo Lake and The Coast - MoonSylver - 10-14-2012 05:20 AM

I hope so. After shuffling everything together the other Location decks almost seem puny by comparison to Shadowbrook's. (Though to fair the locations don't get visited enough in my games that the decks get stale. Quite the contrary.)

IMO web expansions would be the perfect solution. You could add enough cards to bulk up expansion decks at a decent price w/out adding them into box expansions assuming that buyers have that expansion, or saddling them w/ cards for an expansion they don't have. Watchmen02

RE: Cards for Echo Lake and The Coast - Tommy Brownell - 10-14-2012 06:21 AM

(10-14-2012 05:20 AM)MoonSylver Wrote:  I hope so. After shuffling everything together the other Location decks almost seem puny by comparison to Shadowbrook's. (Though to fair the locations don't get visited enough in my games that the decks get stale. Quite the contrary.)

IMO web expansions would be the perfect solution. You could add enough cards to bulk up expansion decks at a decent price w/out adding them into box expansions assuming that buyers have that expansion, or saddling them w/ cards for an expansion they don't have. Watchmen02

This is pretty much the approach I would take. Web expansions are the way to go, because the hardcore "own everything" guys are the ones that are going "but this deck is a lot bigger" than this deck.

I'd be down for it.

RE: Cards for Echo Lake and The Coast - MoonSylver - 10-14-2012 09:35 AM

(10-14-2012 06:21 AM)Tommy Brownell Wrote:  
(10-14-2012 05:20 AM)MoonSylver Wrote:  I hope so. After shuffling everything together the other Location decks almost seem puny by comparison to Shadowbrook's. (Though to fair the locations don't get visited enough in my games that the decks get stale. Quite the contrary.)

This is pretty much the approach I would take. Web expansions are the way to go, because the hardcore "own everything" guys are the ones that are going "but this deck is a lot bigger" than this deck.

I resemble that remark. Insane20
---MSWatchmen01

RE: Cards for Echo Lake and The Coast - Tommy Brownell - 10-14-2012 09:46 AM

Me too...=)

RE: Cards for Echo Lake and The Coast - SovTech - 10-15-2012 03:18 PM

I examplify that remark ;D