TheZombieGame.com Forums
Harpies Suck - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: A Touch of Evil (/Forum-A-Touch-of-Evil)
+--- Forum: AToE General Discussion (/Forum-AToE-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Harpies Suck (/Thread-Harpies-Suck)

Harpies Suck - Tommy Brownell - 10-15-2012 12:12 AM

They kicked our butts hard last night. I was playing as Lucy and couldn't get ANYTHING going...and to make it worse, I had forgotten about the retreat rules, so I was stuck in the Manor, waking up, fighting it out with a Harpy I couldn't beat, going back down, missing my turn, waking up, fighting and losing, and so on...until we got a March of Darkness roll on the Co-op chart.

RE: Harpies Suck - MoonSylver - 10-15-2012 03:44 AM

(10-15-2012 12:12 AM)Tommy Brownell Wrote:  They kicked our butts hard last night. I was playing as Lucy and couldn't get ANYTHING going...and to make it worse, I had forgotten about the retreat rules, so I was stuck in the Manor, waking up, fighting it out with a Harpy I couldn't beat, going back down, missing my turn, waking up, fighting and losing, and so on...until we got a March of Darkness roll on the Co-op chart.

Mmmm...I haven't gone up against them yet but ran into a similar situation last night. Fredrick Leon was trapped in Shadowbrook as ALL of the Sunken Seven's Hauntings ended up on Shadowbrook locations! Every time He tried to flee town he would trigger a haunt, get his butt kicked & sent back to Town Hall. Finally a "They're Coming Closer" opened a gap for him to escape.

Between that, FIVE "The Order's Influence" in play IN A ROW on the Shadowbrook Elders, & a "Something Wicked" that he couldn't cancel he lost hard. Same w/ Jack Fellows vs The Seven the previous night. Zombie05
---MS Watchmen01

RE: Harpies Suck - Wasteland Jack - 10-19-2012 02:27 PM

[Um...I have to ask, does this have any relevance to the harpies? I don't get it.