TheZombieGame.com Forums
Making your own Scenarios (Dot System reference chart) - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: The Tomb (/Forum-The-Tomb)
+--- Thread: Making your own Scenarios (Dot System reference chart) (/Thread-Making-your-own-Scenarios-Dot-System-reference-chart)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Making your own Scenarios (Dot System reference chart) - LSD - 11-04-2013 11:04 PM

http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/mydownloads.php?action=view_down&did=82

RE: Making your own Scenarios (Dot System reference chart) - samuraitrev - 11-05-2013 12:02 AM

Pretty sweet work there LSD. You improved my very basic list and turned out a great looking reference book.

+1 Rep

RE: Making your own Scenarios (Dot System reference chart) - LSD - 11-05-2013 12:04 AM

It's been on the site for a few years, perhaps I should have called it somehting else.

RE: Making your own Scenarios (Dot System reference chart) - kakha - 03-16-2014 12:05 PM

nice one Watchmen02)

RE: Making your own Scenarios (Dot System reference chart) - samuraitrev - 12-19-2014 06:32 PM

To include Aistrike see post 1

RE: Making your own Scenarios (Dot System reference chart) - August700212 - 04-21-2015 09:57 PM

Below are a few I noticed were missing.

Heroes
0= Extra Doors (GH)

Zombies
0= Locked Doors (GH)

I am missing the following. where are they from?
00= Townsfolk Hero (x1)
00000= Extra Heroes

I show Taken Over (random x1) as 00 from SF. Was it changed in a later expansion?

There are also Zombie Hand (6) and Zombie Move +1 but neither of these have official ruling for the dot system. What would you recommend for these two?

RE: Making your own Scenarios (Dot System reference chart) - samuraitrev - 04-21-2015 10:14 PM

(04-21-2015 09:57 PM)August700212 Wrote:  Below are a few I noticed were missing.

Heroes
0= Extra Doors (GH)

Zombies
0= Locked Doors (GH)

I am missing the following. where are they from?
00= Townsfolk Hero (x1)
00000= Extra Heroes

I show Taken Over (random x1) as 00 from SF. Was it changed in a later expansion?

There are also Zombie Hand (6) and Zombie Move +1 but neither of these have official ruling for the dot system. What would you recommend for these two?

Can you let me know which rule book you found these?
I will add the rule book and page to each one.
I will work on this tomorrow as it's getting light and I need to get into my cryptZombie20

Thanks for the pointersZombie17

RE: Making your own Scenarios (Dot System reference chart) - August700212 - 04-22-2015 03:43 AM

Extra doors and locked doors are from Growing Hunger page 7 and 8. It looks like I made up the single dot for for each part. The manual just lists these as countering variants.

Page 8 of Growing Hunger also talks about Exploration Markers as a variant. What should the dots be for this? I am thinking it should be the same as Free Search (000) because the chance of a new hero balances out the 3 chances of a surprise attack. What are your thoughts?

Zombie Hand (6) and Extra Zombie Move (+1) are from the web exclusive scenario Hold the Line.

RE: Making your own Scenarios (Dot System reference chart) - samuraitrev - 04-29-2015 07:50 PM

Ok all the Dot System has all been updated.
I haven't changed the doors but feel free to house rule that at 0
Townsfolk Hero 00 is from Run For It! (A downloadable Web Scenario)
Extra Heroes 00000 is from All Hallows Eve II: The Ritual (A Downloadable Web Scenario)
Link for both official web scenarios plus more here http://www.flyingfrog.net/lastnightonearth/lnoe_web_content.html
Taken Over (Random) is 00 My badZombie24

Zombie Hand 6 is going to be a Killer I would put this at 000000
Zombie Move +1 I would put at 0000

Like anything play testing is always the way forward.

Anyways all up dated thanks again for the pointersWatchmen02