TheZombieGame.com Forums
New free official LNoE Web Scenario! Darkest Night - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Breaking News (/Forum-Breaking-News)
+--- Thread: New free official LNoE Web Scenario! Darkest Night (/Thread-New-free-official-LNoE-Web-Scenario-Darkest-Night)

New free official LNoE Web Scenario! Darkest Night - samuraitrev - 10-31-2012 12:05 PM

Well we asked the frog for a Halloween scenario and they delivered! Here's the link to the free scenario. http://www.flyingfrog.net/lastnightonearth/lnoe_web_content.html (you must own Timber Peak to play). I've just downloaded it and printed it off. ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY FROG!

Happy Halloween everybody!

RE: New free official LNoE Web Scenario! Darkest Night - mqstout - 10-31-2012 01:41 PM

W00!

RE: New free official LNoE Web Scenario! Darkest Night - alderdust - 10-31-2012 02:55 PM

downloaded and laminated it now!

RE: New free official LNoE Web Scenario! Darkest Night - Achtung Panzer - 10-31-2012 08:00 PM

Big thanks to all at Flying Frog!!

RE: New free official LNoE Web Scenario! Darkest Night - Old Dwarf - 11-01-2012 01:16 AM

Nice,I was hoping AToE would get something,I haven't had a chance to unbox timber peak yet.
OD

RE: New free official LNoE Web Scenario! Darkest Night - theconcerned - 11-01-2012 04:00 AM

I can't find it! Is it not up anymore?

RE: New free official LNoE Web Scenario! Darkest Night - ForestRunner - 11-01-2012 06:48 AM

(11-01-2012 04:00 AM)theconcerned Wrote:  I can't find it! Is it not up anymore?

I had this happen when I first went to the page. After Refreshing my browser it appeared first in the list.

Huge thanks to Jason for the scenario... and to Samurai for posting here.Insane04

RE: New free official LNoE Web Scenario! Darkest Night - Brentis - 11-02-2012 04:03 AM

Nice!!! Thank you. I just got everyone at work back to playing LNOE, with the new Timber Peak expansion....so this is awesome timing!!

RE: New free official LNoE Web Scenario! Darkest Night - zomb55 - 02-20-2013 08:23 AM

this one was fun