TheZombieGame.com Forums
"Last Night on Earth" game statistics - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE General Discussion (/Forum-LNoE-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: "Last Night on Earth" game statistics (/Thread-Last-Night-on-Earth-game-statistics)

"Last Night on Earth" game statistics - LabRat - 11-01-2012 11:29 PM

I'm not talking about LNOE game statistics in general, hence the " ". What I'm interested in is the "This Could Be Our Last Night On Earth" card - is anyone keeping track of which characters always fall victim to this?

In my games, Jake and Sally seem to have a special bond that, well, results in a lot of turns lost. I'm thinking this is why they both made it to Timber Peak.

RE: "Last Night on Earth" game statistics - Orguss - 11-02-2012 12:12 AM

Father Joseph and Sally. Even though it won't work, I always find myself with either an all girl cast or Father Joseph and Sally getting busy together.

Succesful pairings where that's happened usually happen to be Billy and Rachel

RE: "Last Night on Earth" game statistics - Leonard - 11-02-2012 12:15 AM

We allow the card to be used on any pairing, same-sex or otherwise, with the exception of Billy/Sheriff and Father Joe/Anyone!

We pick characters randomly, but I tend to always get Jenny/Becky and Billy/Johnny, so I guess those would be the more frequent pairings. It can be a killer card!

RE: "Last Night on Earth" game statistics - Dillon00 - 11-02-2012 08:15 AM

Sheriff Anderson and Sally has happened quite a few times for us. Luckily for them, Billy hasn't ever been around to see it.

RE: "Last Night on Earth" game statistics - samuraitrev - 11-02-2012 01:44 PM

I did a game report (can't recall which) where Jake got to enjoy the finer things with Sally and Jenny. He was a happy guy.Zombie17