TheZombieGame.com Forums
Dead elders - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: A Touch of Evil (/Forum-A-Touch-of-Evil)
+--- Forum: AToE Rules? (/Forum-AToE-Rules)
+--- Thread: Dead elders (/Thread-Dead-elders)

Dead elders - jibbo1971 - 11-02-2012 05:44 PM

I just started playing a Touch of Evil. Could someone please tell me what happens if all the elders happened to die? I thought I read somewherethat will end the game and the vilian wins

RE: Dead elders - Wasteland Jack - 11-02-2012 07:14 PM

I must say this has never come up in any of my games. We have had a few die, but rather than dying, when we reveal secrets at the showdown and they are evil, they actually become one with the villain (See Revealing Secrets page 18 of the manual).

That being said, if all 6 die, that is 12 steps (60%) on the shadow track. Unless it all happened early in the game, the shadow track would probably have gotten to zero by then which would cause the game to end.

Quite honestly I can't find any mention in the rules that state all town elders have to be alive.

RE: Dead elders - Achtung Panzer - 11-02-2012 07:31 PM

Without the Town Elders to help, you may struggle to win a Showdown. So if all Town Elders are dead or Evil, the games as good as up for the Heroes.

RE: Dead elders - MoonSylver - 11-02-2012 09:49 PM

No rule that the Villain auto wins if all Elders are dead, but I would imagine it would be pretty rare (I have yet to see it happen). As the others said, make sure Evil Elders join the Villain even if they are "dead", & if none are Evil & all are dead The Shadow Track is going to be almost done & even if you can get to the Showdown before it runs out you're likely to have an uphill battle on your hands... Zombie05
---MSWatchmen01