TheZombieGame.com Forums
What AToE Villain and/or Minions would you all like to see made into a miniature? - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: A Touch of Evil (/Forum-A-Touch-of-Evil)
+--- Forum: AToE General Discussion (/Forum-AToE-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: What AToE Villain and/or Minions would you all like to see made into a miniature? (/Thread-What-AToE-Villain-and-or-Minions-would-you-all-like-to-see-made-into-a-miniature)

What AToE Villain and/or Minions would you all like to see made into a miniature? - wisdomknight - 11-03-2012 08:00 PM

What AToE Villain and/or Minions would you all like to see made into a miniature?
Here's the Volgovian Nutcracker for those you haven't seen it on my other thread:

RE: What AToE Villain and/or Minions would you all like to see made into a miniature? - SoCalRMD - 11-03-2012 10:15 PM

I would put my vote in for The Headless Horseman but he was left off the list lol

RE: What AToE Villain and/or Minions would you all like to see made into a miniature? - mqstout - 11-03-2012 10:19 PM

I love gargoyles, so.

RE: What AToE Villain and/or Minions would you all like to see made into a miniature? - wisdomknight - 11-03-2012 11:24 PM

(11-03-2012 10:19 PM)mqstout Wrote:  I love gargoyles, so.

me too Watchmen02
That would be fun to make!
(11-03-2012 10:15 PM)SoCalRMD Wrote:  I would put my vote in for The Headless Horseman but he was left off the list lol

Im sorry man, I only had 10 poll choices and was trying to add two from each game set.

RE: What AToE Villain and/or Minions would you all like to see made into a miniature? - MoonSylver - 11-04-2012 03:50 AM

All of them, even the one's not in the poll. Zombie03
---MSWatchmen01

RE: What AToE Villain and/or Minions would you all like to see made into a miniature? - wisdomknight - 11-04-2012 05:03 AM

(11-04-2012 03:50 AM)MoonSylver Wrote:  All of them, even the one's not in the poll. Zombie03
---MSWatchmen01

Id love to get to do them all!
Watch as soon as I finished them all FF will release a full set of official ones! LOL

RE: What AToE Villain and/or Minions would you all like to see made into a miniature? - Old Dwarf - 11-04-2012 11:48 AM

(11-04-2012 05:03 AM)wisdomknight Wrote:  [Id love to get to do them all!

Well that's settled thenWatchmen02

OD

RE: What AToE Villain and/or Minions would you all like to see made into a miniature? - wisdomknight - 11-04-2012 04:09 PM

(11-04-2012 11:48 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  
(11-04-2012 05:03 AM)wisdomknight Wrote:  [Id love to get to do them all!

Well that's settled thenWatchmen02

OD

LOL

RE: What AToE Villain and/or Minions would you all like to see made into a miniature? - Wasteland Jack - 11-05-2012 03:17 PM

While I like the idea of the gargoyle, as I have not seem many figures of gargoyles out there that fit the board size, I have to wonder how people view the unspeakable horror. I know the picture on the card is a tentacled kind of beast, but that is not what I always pictured for it. Too Lovecraftian for me. I always think of those pictures from the Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark series. Especially this one:

[Image: sc9pi8.gif]

RE: What AToE Villain and/or Minions would you all like to see made into a miniature? - wisdomknight - 11-05-2012 05:05 PM

(11-05-2012 03:17 PM)Wasteland Jack Wrote:  While I like the idea of the gargoyle, as I have not seem many figures of gargoyles out there that fit the board size, I have to wonder how people view the unspeakable horror. I know the picture on the card is a tentacled kind of beast, but that is not what I always pictured for it. Too Lovecraftian for me. I always think of those pictures from the Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark series. Especially this one:

[Image: sc9pi8.gif]

Wow thats creepy as hell!