TheZombieGame.com Forums
What makes you more excited? - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Board Games (/Forum-Board-Games)
+--- Thread: What makes you more excited? (/Thread-What-makes-you-more-excited)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

What makes you more excited? - wisdomknight - 11-14-2012 01:44 AM

In an expansion for your game?

Nothing gets me more fired-up to get an expansion than new tiles or additional add-on boards.
How about you all?

RE: What makes you more excited? - Old Dwarf - 11-14-2012 02:27 AM

New Tiles/Boards but new Figs are close.

OD[/u]

RE: What makes you more excited? - Bokya - 11-14-2012 02:28 AM

Is this just for FF, or for other companies as well? Because the answers differ a LOT.

RE: What makes you more excited? - wisdomknight - 11-14-2012 03:24 AM

(11-14-2012 02:28 AM)Bokya Wrote:  Is this just for FF, or for other companies as well? Because the answers differ a LOT.

In general...assume that the game offers all the options in the base set.

RE: What makes you more excited? - Bokya - 11-14-2012 03:38 AM

In that case, I vote new cards. Cards, I feel increase flexibility and playability of a game. Characters can do the same, but they only really make the players happier. In the case of Descent, or LNOE, the Overlord or Zombie Player, will be left wanting while the Hero players get buffed due to more options.

RE: What makes you more excited? - LabRat - 11-14-2012 11:53 AM

I chose other primarily because i had LNOE/IFOS in mind and what really gets me excited are new scenarios. Maybe they fall under the new rules umbrella? Any time there's a new scenario i can't wait to try it out - new objectives, new story.

RE: What makes you more excited? - PJON - 11-14-2012 03:42 PM

(11-14-2012 11:53 AM)LabRat Wrote:  I chose other primarily because i had LNOE/IFOS in mind and what really gets me excited are new scenarios. Maybe they fall under the new rules umbrella? Any time there's a new scenario i can't wait to try it out - new objectives, new story.

I agree with LabRat. New sceanrios or ideas are more intersting to me.

RE: What makes you more excited? - mqstout - 11-14-2012 03:51 PM

I chose new rules: things like the dot system, optional decks that can be sometimes added (thing SotF), etc, are what do it for me. I'm a tinkerer...

RE: What makes you more excited? - wisdomknight - 11-14-2012 05:54 PM

(11-14-2012 11:53 AM)LabRat Wrote:  I chose other primarily because i had LNOE/IFOS in mind and what really gets me excited are new scenarios. Maybe they fall under the new rules umbrella? Any time there's a new scenario i can't wait to try it out - new objectives, new story.

You know I had "Scenarios" planned as an option....
and when I started typing in the options, I couldn't remember what I thought was missing!

RE: What makes you more excited? - mqstout - 11-14-2012 06:31 PM

(11-14-2012 05:54 PM)wisdomknight Wrote:  You know I had "Scenarios" planned as an option.... and when I started typing in the options, I couldn't remember what I thought was missing!

Added it for ya. Hopefully people can re-vote.