TheZombieGame.com Forums
My video review of "Revenge of the Dead." - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Anything Goes (/Forum-Anything-Goes)
+--- Thread: My video review of "Revenge of the Dead." (/Thread-My-video-review-of-Revenge-of-the-Dead)

My video review of "Revenge of the Dead." - StayPuft - 11-15-2012 08:48 PM

I was debating whether to put this here or in the "LNOE General Discussion" board, but I figured it fit more so here since it wasn't really a discussion of the game. I am just sharing my video.

I did a video review of the "Revenge of the Dead" web supplement. It wound up being kind of long (just under 10 minutes), so I definitely cannot blame you if you don't watch it. LOL! However, I would certainly appreciate anybody who does take the time to watch. I'm no professional actor or videographer, but I just have fun doing them.

My Video Review of Revenge of the Dead

NOTE: I filmed this a while ago, but was doing Halloween themed episodes for all of October, so I never got around to posting it. I've since changed my hairstyle radically. LOL! You can actually see the new style in some of my October episodes.

RE: My video review of "Revenge of the Dead." - alderdust - 11-16-2012 03:27 AM

Nice video!

RE: My video review of "Revenge of the Dead." - zelectah - 11-16-2012 11:02 AM

Like it!

RE: My video review of "Revenge of the Dead." - StayPuft - 11-16-2012 08:31 PM

Thanks muchly to you both for watching! I very much so appreciate it. My video actually already got quite a bit of views...well for me anyway. LOL! I usually wouldn't crack more than a few views on one of my videos until it had been up for a while.

RE: My video review of "Revenge of the Dead." - samuraitrev - 11-18-2012 07:19 PM

I watched your video and thought it was really cool. Hope you're doing well I haven't heard from you for a whileWatchmen02

RE: My video review of "Revenge of the Dead." - StayPuft - 11-19-2012 08:53 PM

(11-18-2012 07:19 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  I watched your video and thought it was really cool. Hope you're doing well I haven't heard from you for a whileWatchmen02

Haven't heard from me here on the boards? I've still be here as often as possible.

Anyways, thanks! Glad you enjoyed my video. This probably makes me a HUGE nerd... (okay, too late for that. LOL!)

...But, I plan to do a video for LNOE every time I get one of the expansions, supplements, or whatever. I just honestly have fun doing my videos. The way I see it, I had fun, so they are worth it. If a few other people enjoy them as well, then that is awesome.

RE: My video review of "Revenge of the Dead." - samuraitrev - 11-19-2012 09:05 PM

(11-19-2012 08:53 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  
(11-18-2012 07:19 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  I watched your video and thought it was really cool. Hope you're doing well I haven't heard from you for a whileWatchmen02

Haven't heard from me here on the boards? I've still be here as often as possible.

Anyways, thanks! Glad you enjoyed my video. This probably makes me a HUGE nerd... (okay, too late for that. LOL!)

...But, I plan to do a video for LNOE every time I get one of the expansions, supplements, or whatever. I just honestly have fun doing my videos. The way I see it, I had fun, so they are worth it. If a few other people enjoy them as well, then that is awesome.

Keep making 'em and I'll keep watching!