TheZombieGame.com Forums
Vote for the BEST ZOMBIE VIDEO GAME of ALL TIME!!! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Video Games (/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Vote for the BEST ZOMBIE VIDEO GAME of ALL TIME!!! (/Thread-Vote-for-the-BEST-ZOMBIE-VIDEO-GAME-of-ALL-TIME)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Vote for the BEST ZOMBIE VIDEO GAME of ALL TIME!!! - RaidCasto - 11-18-2012 08:15 PM

1. Doom 3--I know its not a traditional zombie game(there are some in it), but play it with the lights off and surround sound on. I think its the scariest game of all time.

2. Left 4 Dead 2--better melee than the original.

3. Resident Evil 4. One and two are classics, I really want to like this franchise more, but I can't fully buy into it when you're wielding rocket launchers with unlimited ammo. My favoriteof the series so far, after Code Veronica.

***Big time honorable mention to Corpse Killer on the 3DO, that hit all the right notes--an island setting similar to Fulci's Zombi, rooted in voodoo. Live action shooter too which I prefer to polygons. It was Left 4 Dead years before its time. On second thought, this should be #2, I just haven't played it in years.

RE: Vote for the BEST ZOMBIE VIDEO GAME of ALL TIME!!! - samuraitrev - 11-18-2012 08:52 PM

Thanks for your votes Raidcasto!

RE: Vote for the BEST ZOMBIE VIDEO GAME of ALL TIME!!! - themanfromsaturn - 11-19-2012 05:42 AM

1. 'The Secret of Monkey Island' and sequels
2. Plants Vs. Zombies
3. Zombies ate my neighbors
4. Maniac Mansion
5. Lollipop Chainsaw

RE: Vote for the BEST ZOMBIE VIDEO GAME of ALL TIME!!! - mqstout - 11-19-2012 12:47 PM

I'm trying to remember any zombies in Maniac Mansion and I can't.

RE: Vote for the BEST ZOMBIE VIDEO GAME of ALL TIME!!! - samuraitrev - 11-19-2012 09:15 PM

:Updated:
Thanks for your votes themanfromsaturn and ZombieWaffle

RE: Vote for the BEST ZOMBIE VIDEO GAME of ALL TIME!!! - ForestRunner - 11-19-2012 11:56 PM

1. Left 4 Dead 2
2. Dead Island
3. Walking Dead

RE: Vote for the BEST ZOMBIE VIDEO GAME of ALL TIME!!! - LabRat - 11-20-2012 02:39 AM

1. Resident Evil 1
2. Left 4 Dead 2
3. Resident Evil 4

RE: Vote for the BEST ZOMBIE VIDEO GAME of ALL TIME!!! - themanfromsaturn - 11-20-2012 05:56 AM

[/align][align=right]
(11-19-2012 12:47 PM)mqstout Wrote:  I'm trying to remember any zombies in Maniac Mansion and I can't.

The evil family were zombies of some kind, after a fashion, unless my memories have been corrupted over the years

RE: Vote for the BEST ZOMBIE VIDEO GAME of ALL TIME!!! - samuraitrev - 11-20-2012 08:14 PM

:Updated:
Thanks for your votes ForestRunner and LabRat!

RE: Vote for the BEST ZOMBIE VIDEO GAME of ALL TIME!!! - sickboy - 11-20-2012 08:57 PM

Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Dead Rising 2 Off the Record
Dead Rising