TheZombieGame.com Forums
Vote for the BEST ZOMBIE VIDEO GAME of ALL TIME!!! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Video Games (/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Vote for the BEST ZOMBIE VIDEO GAME of ALL TIME!!! (/Thread-Vote-for-the-BEST-ZOMBIE-VIDEO-GAME-of-ALL-TIME)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Vote for the BEST ZOMBIE VIDEO GAME of ALL TIME!!! - samuraitrev - 11-20-2012 09:12 PM

:Updated:
Thanks for your votes Sickboy!

RE: Vote for the BEST ZOMBIE VIDEO GAME of ALL TIME!!! - Irish Daigle - 11-21-2012 07:04 AM

I'd like to go ahead and point out that The Walking Dead episodic video game is the darkest poetry in motion you will ever play. While it is not a traditional zombie-killing escapade, it really mines the depths of player choice for cause and effect, action and reaction, making the first experience a truly personal adventure.

Now that the final episode is out and I played it to completion I have to say it's my favorite zombie game of all time, not just up there with my other favorites. Blows them out of the water.

RE: Vote for the BEST ZOMBIE VIDEO GAME of ALL TIME!!! - Wasteland Jack - 11-21-2012 03:05 PM

My personal favorite so far is Dead Island. I has some drawbacks, but it a pretty decent story with great action and true sense of dread.

I would say resident evils as they have great story and atmosphere, but I never liked the movement mechanics. It's drives me nuts that a person cannot sidestep to dodge a blow.
So I give 2nd place to left for dead.

The third one I am giving to Rebuild. Why a flash game? Because it has features that no other zombie game I have found does, resource management.

Those are my three, however a some close runners up are Stubbs, Plants vs. Zombies, and Zombie Bowl (don't groan, it is fun!).

I have yet to play Walking Dead so I can not speak to it. I have played Land of the Dead, and will not speak to it, other then just then when I mentioned it. But that will be the last time.

-W.J.

RE: Vote for the BEST ZOMBIE VIDEO GAME of ALL TIME!!! - samuraitrev - 11-21-2012 07:47 PM

Thanks for your votes Wasteland Jack
Let's get more votes in everyone!

RE: Vote for the BEST ZOMBIE VIDEO GAME of ALL TIME!!! - zxenluvszev - 11-23-2012 03:32 AM

Zombies Ate My Neighbors -- snes
Left 4 Dead -- Pc
Dead Island -- Ps3
Carnevil -- arcade
And lollipop chainsaw-- ps3
Wait redo ....lollipop chainsaw,left 4 dead,postal 2,zombies ate my neighbors, and ohhhh there's too many good ones. I looked at the list and forgot about postal 2 apocalypse weekend.

RE: Vote for the BEST ZOMBIE VIDEO GAME of ALL TIME!!! - samuraitrev - 12-31-2012 01:37 AM

Thanks for your votes zxen. I'd still like to see more votes. I'm going to buy a new Zombie video game for my PS3 (I have some christmas money left). I'm thinking Dead Island...

More votes pleaseWatchmen02

RE: Vote for the BEST ZOMBIE VIDEO GAME of ALL TIME!!! - Anim8r - 12-31-2012 10:27 PM

1 - Walking Dead
2 - ZombiU
3 - Left 4 Dead

RE: Vote for the BEST ZOMBIE VIDEO GAME of ALL TIME!!! - jgiff86 - 01-01-2013 05:57 PM

1- Dead Island
2- Left for Dead
3- Zombies Ate My Neighbors

RE: Vote for the BEST ZOMBIE VIDEO GAME of ALL TIME!!! - samuraitrev - 01-04-2013 03:28 AM

Thanks for the votes Anim8r and jgiff86. I've been playing the dlc on Resident Evil 5. It's not a patch on the originals. Although The Lost in Nightmares chapter was pretty good. Set in a very familiar mansion...

RE: Vote for the BEST ZOMBIE VIDEO GAME of ALL TIME!!! - goodcop2000 - 01-06-2013 02:42 AM

Despite my zombie obsession, I haven't played that many zombie games but these are my favorites of the ones I have played.

1) Plants vs Zombies - pure fun
2) ZombieU - great interface and atmosphere
3) Zombie Bowl-a-Rama great bowling game (zombies are the pins)
4) Left 4 Dead