TheZombieGame.com Forums
6000 new heroes to use in your game - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE Variants (/Forum-LNoE-Variants)
+--- Thread: 6000 new heroes to use in your game (/Thread-6000-new-heroes-to-use-in-your-game)

6000 new heroes to use in your game - Orguss - 11-17-2012 10:37 PM

Just lying, only like 15 or so.

So for XMAS I'm going to make some cardstock for a bunch of gamer friends of mine. I know some of the inside jokes might not be caught, quotes, etc, but I just want to make sure I didn't miss some egregious game breaking error. Any feedback is most appreciated!

[Image: Vanessa-1.jpg]
[Image: Sophia-1.jpg]
[Image: Sam-1.jpg]
[Image: ROBERT-1.jpg]
[Image: Rob-1.jpg]
[Image: Pete-1.jpg]
[Image: Nick-1.jpg]
[Image: Mark-1.jpg]
[Image: Lior-1.jpg]
[Image: Katie-1.jpg]

[Image: Ducky-1.jpg]
[Image: Deanna-1.jpg]
[Image: Barbara-1.jpg]

RE: 6000 new heroes to use in your game - mqstout - 11-18-2012 02:00 AM

I'm going to have to come back to this one... Don't have time to look them all over right now. Thanks!

RE: 6000 new heroes to use in your game - RaidCasto - 11-18-2012 08:05 AM

Good idea. I'd like to do the same for Christmas for the people who play at the game night I go to. Nice.

RE: 6000 new heroes to use in your game - zelectah - 11-18-2012 03:49 PM

You really have some nice ideas for abilities. I like the 'Survival' thing but the 'Last Stand' is too powerful, in my opinion.

RE: 6000 new heroes to use in your game - Orguss - 11-19-2012 12:41 AM

Exactly. It is a free hedge trimmer. But, look at her downsides.

RE: 6000 new heroes to use in your game - zelectah - 11-19-2012 09:47 AM

Yeah, I can see your point.
Sometimes she has to heal every round, can't loot and is more than useless.
But if you are in a good rolling mood (is that correct??), she can be an unstoppable combat monster.
In the beginning it is maybe funny to play with her but after a few rounds it is going to be
frustrating for the heroes or the Zombies.

The others are cool, I may steal a few abilities, if you don't mind.
And creating characters with a few deck cards is a very nice idea for christmas, stealing this as well Zombie13.

RE: 6000 new heroes to use in your game - Orguss - 11-22-2012 03:31 PM

For those thinking about xmas presents, staples seemed to be the cheapest to mount on foamcore. It's not exactly the same, but as most people don't have/print on press/chip board, foam core seems to be the next best choice.

I actually ended up making Katie have three wounds. She'll be the only 3 wound youth. A) It's flavorful as this girl is a big old ball of energy and does renn faires and stuff. B) It gives you an extra turn of leeway

RE: 6000 new heroes to use in your game - Orguss - 12-06-2012 06:06 PM

So if I gave Katie the Zombie moniker, IE: Student - Zombie - Female

and someone plays the card that removes D6 zombies from anywhere, she cant be targeted because it's from your zombie pool, not the whole board, right?

RE: 6000 new heroes to use in your game - Orguss - 12-07-2012 06:50 PM

So I had them print them today, and let me tell you, they came out pretty damned good. Ask for Black foamcore and to laminate them. A few minor imperfections, but amazing. I'd show you pictures but seeing as how it's pictures of friends, I don't think they'd want plastered on the interwebs. I paid 10 bucks for 9 heroes, mounted front and back. That's not expensive at all. 1.10 a card?

RE: 6000 new heroes to use in your game - zomb55 - 02-20-2013 08:42 AM

nice one