TheZombieGame.com Forums
Painted Timber Peak characters Ed Baker, Nikki and Alice - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: The Tomb (/Forum-The-Tomb)
+---- Forum: A Brush with Death (/Forum-A-Brush-with-Death)
+---- Thread: Painted Timber Peak characters Ed Baker, Nikki and Alice (/Thread-Painted-Timber-Peak-characters-Ed-Baker-Nikki-and-Alice)

Pages: 1 2

Painted Timber Peak characters Ed Baker, Nikki and Alice - samuraitrev - 12-10-2012 01:47 AM

Hi, first of all thanks for coming and checking these out. I spent a lot of time on them and I hope you can spend a moment to let me know what you thinkWatchmen02

Ed Baker: The Lumberjack
[attachment=1834]
[attachment=1835]

Nikki: The Bush Pilot
[attachment=1836]
[attachment=1837]

Alice: The Diner Waitress
[attachment=1838]
[attachment=1839]

To see my full Hero gallery check here http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=25
To see my full Zombie gallery check here http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=26

Comments are always welcome!

RE: Painted Timber Peak characters Ed Baker, Nikki and Alice - Rullys - 01-08-2013 12:42 AM

They look excellent! What kind of paint did you use?

RE: Painted Timber Peak characters Ed Baker, Nikki and Alice - jgiff86 - 01-08-2013 01:09 AM

i MIGHT be a little jealous of those pieces!

RE: Painted Timber Peak characters Ed Baker, Nikki and Alice - samuraitrev - 01-08-2013 09:53 PM

(01-08-2013 12:42 AM)Rullys Wrote:  They look excellent! What kind of paint did you use?

Cheers they took me ages. I'm very slow at painting! I used Games Workshop paints. (acrylic paints)
(01-08-2013 01:09 AM)jgiff86 Wrote:  i MIGHT be a little jealous of those pieces!

Only might... Zombie03

RE: Painted Timber Peak characters Ed Baker, Nikki and Alice - jgiff86 - 01-11-2013 05:59 AM

ok ok....ya got me. Send them to me now plz? k thanks lol

RE: Painted Timber Peak characters Ed Baker, Nikki and Alice - BriBriSlat - 03-26-2014 01:21 PM

Looking at the galleries of your figures is really making me think of painting my own! Never tried painting figures before though, so I'm sure they'll look like trash...

Need to shop around in Singapore on where to get cheap paints. Have already spent plenty on the game!

RE: Painted Timber Peak characters Ed Baker, Nikki and Alice - Fizzgaz - 03-26-2014 07:53 PM

Awesome again. You should set up a shop. People send there mini's, you paint and send back set a fee, people will pay

RE: Painted Timber Peak characters Ed Baker, Nikki and Alice - samuraitrev - 03-27-2014 05:16 PM

(03-26-2014 01:21 PM)BriBriSlat Wrote:  Looking at the galleries of your figures is really making me think of painting my own! Never tried painting figures before though, so I'm sure they'll look like trash...

Need to shop around in Singapore on where to get cheap paints. Have already spent plenty on the game!

You really should start painting it really takes the game to the next level in my opinion. If you have any question post on here. I will happily help you outWatchmen02

(03-26-2014 07:53 PM)Fizzgaz Wrote:  Awesome again. You should set up a shop. People send there mini's, you paint and send back set a fee, people will pay

Thank you. I have painted for money before. I've even painted for miniature companies before see here http://www.wargameterrain.co.uk/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=5
Scroll down to see the models Pandora, Sid, Jefferson, Eva, Malcolm, Fiona and Bliss. It was quite rewarding to be the first person to paint them in the worldZombie17 I was asked to paint more but I turned it down as it stopped me painting what I enjoy most Zombies/Survivors! I might occasionally put some up for sale as I do have lots of spare figures but I usually put these out for competitions.

RE: Painted Timber Peak characters Ed Baker, Nikki and Alice - Fizzgaz - 03-27-2014 06:20 PM

If your selling last night characters let me know. 1st in line with bells on

RE: Painted Timber Peak characters Ed Baker, Nikki and Alice - Fizzgaz - 03-29-2014 12:41 PM

So you have got me to have a go. Just ordered some paints and ash like miniture. Not promising anything, but gonna have a go.