TheZombieGame.com Forums
Hero to the Rescue...or Super Hero - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: A Touch of Evil (/Forum-A-Touch-of-Evil)
+--- Forum: AToE Variants (/Forum-AToE-Variants)
+--- Thread: Hero to the Rescue...or Super Hero (/Thread-Hero-to-the-Rescue-or-Super-Hero)

Hero to the Rescue...or Super Hero - ATOEtalGeek - 12-14-2012 10:19 PM

We have a house rule that if a hero is laying KO'd with a minion hovering over him - another hero can swoop in and defeat the minion thereby collecting double the reward.

It's a nice little incentive - and works in both Comp. and Co-op as it's always nice to get a little extra investigation.

We play all advanced rules so sometimes investigation is hard to come by.

RE: Hero to the Rescue...or Super Hero - MoonSylver - 12-14-2012 10:38 PM

Interesting. I like it. Could save on the "KO/Fight Minion/KO" that folks can get stuck in ocassionally too. Watchmen02
---MSWatchmen01

RE: Hero to the Rescue...or Super Hero - ATOEtalGeek - 12-17-2012 04:08 AM

(12-14-2012 10:38 PM)MoonSylver Wrote:  Interesting. I like it. Could save on the "KO/Fight Minion/KO" that folks can get stuck in ocassionally too. Watchmen02
---MSWatchmen01

Exactly. That's where it came from really.

RE: Hero to the Rescue...or Super Hero - Atraangelis - 12-18-2012 05:46 AM

ohh i like..
So how does it work exactly.. what do you mean swoop in? form anywhere in the game board or adjacent ?, certain distance..ect..

can you spell it out succinctly?

RE: Hero to the Rescue...or Super Hero - Achtung Panzer - 12-18-2012 04:12 PM

(12-18-2012 05:46 AM)Atraangelis Wrote:  ohh i like..
So how does it work exactly.. what do you mean swoop in? form anywhere in the game board or adjacent ?, certain distance..ect..

can you spell it out succinctly?

I was wondering that too. Can a Hero play out of turn or move to the Town Hall in their turn (roll permitting) to fight the Minion? And presumably they get double the Investigagtions because the KO'd Hero misses out? If you could explain I'll use the House Rule.

RE: Hero to the Rescue...or Super Hero - ATOEtalGeek - 12-22-2012 04:02 PM

I was using the word "swoop" to give it a little theatrical flavor - but it's not intended to be done outside of a player's normal turn. If a player can reach the space on his normal move phase of his turn then he can take on the minion.

That's not to say that it can't be expanded into something more.