TheZombieGame.com Forums
Greetings and Salutations! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+--- Thread: Greetings and Salutations! (/Thread-Greetings-and-Salutations)

Greetings and Salutations! - Wordsmith08 - 01-01-2013 12:42 PM

For the few and far-between who will actually read this, hello!

I hail from Australia, and spend most of my spare time playing board games or swing dancing. I've been an avid fan of Last Night on Earth ever since a friend bought it about 18 months back. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to make the table as often as I would like, but I'm always pushing for another game. With the release of Timber Peak, though, I decided to get my own copy and have been playing it regularly - and loving it to pieces.

Here's to all of you - I look forward to getting to know you all better in the near future!

- Denisov

RE: Greetings and Salutations! - mqstout - 01-01-2013 03:33 PM

Welcome to the forums, Denisov. I think you might actually be our first Aussie (surprisingly).

RE: Greetings and Salutations! - scarydk - 01-01-2013 04:06 PM

Greetings and welcome to TZG.

Good thing you have found LNoE and now TP.

(01-01-2013 03:33 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Welcome to the forums, Denisov. I think you might actually be our first Aussie (surprisingly).

Mqstout, thought you knew your horde. There're at least a handful of survivors from that forsaken corner of the world. Forestrunner to name one...

EDIT: I think we do need that world map in the 'Where does everybody live' thread.

RE: Greetings and Salutations! - Old Dwarf - 01-01-2013 10:53 PM

Welcome to TZG(Australian for Zombie)

OD

RE: Greetings and Salutations! - Wordsmith08 - 01-02-2013 12:43 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome all! Glad to join you all, and particularly the (nonexistant?) contingent from my (forsaken!?) corner of the world! :P

RE: Greetings and Salutations! - mqstout - 01-02-2013 01:41 PM

Well that'd explain it... "Forests" in Australia? Hah! Watchmen02
Prompted me to read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forests_of_Australia

RE: Greetings and Salutations! - StayPuft - 01-02-2013 09:17 PM

Welcome to the boards! Sorry to hear you don't get to play as often as you'd like! If I were in Australia, I'd be sure to swing by for a game with you now and then. ;-)

RE: Greetings and Salutations! - kassle - 01-02-2013 09:36 PM

Welcome. And I think most of us dont get to play as much as we'd like, so you are with friends suffering from a similar malady. ;-)

RE: Greetings and Salutations! - samuraitrev - 01-03-2013 01:29 PM

Greetings Denisov I hope you get to game more this year! I get a game once every couple of weeks. I find I paint more and this place gives me my Zombie fix between games!
See you on the boards!

RE: Greetings and Salutations! - goodcop2000 - 01-06-2013 02:15 AM

Welcome, Denisov.

I think most of us don't get to play LNOE as much as we'd like to...at least those of that are married, have kids, etc.