TheZombieGame.com Forums
Three new Something Wicked cards... - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Breaking News (/Forum-Breaking-News)
+--- Thread: Three new Something Wicked cards... (/Thread-Three-new-Something-Wicked-cards)

Three new Something Wicked cards... - Sarku - 05-28-2009 03:21 AM

Direct from Flying Frog, a tzg.com exclusive. Here are three new cards for the upcoming A Touch Of Evil expansion, Something Wicked.

[attachment=20][attachment=21][attachment=22]

RE: Three new Something Wicked cards... - supervike - 05-28-2009 02:43 PM

Awesome!!!

Thank you FFP for recognizing your fanbase here.

We are much appreciative to have an exclusive!

Great looking cards! I love the mechanics of the Familiar card.

RE: Three new Something Wicked cards... - mqstout - 05-28-2009 03:24 PM

Ooo, the ally looks sexy. From the icons in the top left, we can speculate on some locations. We have a cloud (brown card), a street lamppost (orange card), and a church bell (purple card). Might we have a mountain, a village-area that can be interacted with, and a monestary? The name "the window room" makes it sound sanitarium-like, though.

The character on Echoes of Forever appears to be a monk; probably one of the new heroes, as those cards tend to have heroes in their art (the other one has Victor Danforth).

Edit: "cloud" looks more like a mountain with a lake reflection. The flavor text on Echoes of Forever also talks of a lake. It sounds like the 2nd game board might ring a lake.

RE: Three new Something Wicked cards... - deadrabbit - 05-29-2009 12:47 AM

im glad atoe is getting some addons, il prolly buy the main game and adons pretty soon.

RE: Three new Something Wicked cards... - Tommy Brownell - 05-29-2009 03:45 AM

Sárku Wrote:Direct from Flying Frog, a tzg.com exclusive. Here are three new cards for the upcoming A Touch Of Evil expansion, Something Wicked.

VERY awesome of Flying Frog, and cool cards.

Honestly, I am starting to look forward to the ATOE stuff more than I am LNOE...I think I have gone over to the "dark side" of liking ATOE better.

RE: Three new Something Wicked cards... - Sarku - 06-04-2009 03:08 AM

Ryuk Wrote:Tommy! Come back! LNoE is a much better game! Trust your feelings,.. you know this to be true!

Very cool of Flying Frog to hook Sarky up with this exclusive sneak peek!
Very cool, indeed.

Can I.... Dare I ask?....

Any Survival of the Fittest cards out there for us to ogle?

Not yet. But tzg.com will be the first place to know if I get some exclusive info!

RE: Three new Something Wicked cards... - Tommy Brownell - 06-04-2009 03:22 AM

ATOE just plays better with different numbers of players (2 on up)...whereas LNOE really doesn't seem to hit the sweet spot until there's about 4 or 5 people, in my experience.

Plus, I can play ATOE with my 5 year old son as a team.

RE: Three new Something Wicked cards... - Canadian Pittbull - 06-08-2009 10:07 PM

I finally get a chance to get back here and this is what I get to see! Awesome and thanks to everyone that made this possible! Man I cannot wait for the expansions to be released for both games.

RE: Three new Something Wicked cards... - Kalidor - 06-12-2009 07:35 PM

That's, just simply, a scary lookin' frickin' cat.

RE: Three new Something Wicked cards... - Canadian Pittbull - 06-14-2009 06:01 PM

Kalidor Wrote:That's, just simply, a scary lookin' frickin' cat.

yeah that cat is definitely bad to the bone!