TheZombieGame.com Forums
Hello - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+--- Thread: Hello (/Thread-Hello--4094)

Hello - Rullys - 01-08-2013 07:11 AM

I've been around since November, but I have been too lazy to properly introduce myself on this thread until now...I've never been good at talking about myself.

I became enamored with board games early last year after buying RISK: Metal Gear Solid. I wanted something safe and fun that I could do with friends at home, and I don't have a video game console anymore (sold my PS2 a couple years ago, but I plan to buy a new console next year at the latest). Soon after the purchase I began looking into other board games that may interest me. I wanted something that will last; something thematic; something that isn't too complicated so all types of friends can get into it; but I also didn't want something too simple. That's when I discovered Last Night on Earth during a google binge. It was perfect! I love all kinds of zombie-related content -- books, games, tv, movies, etc., -- so this game seemed to be just what I needed! (pun) I loved its well-executed theme, as well as its gameplay mechanics. But what really sold me was the fact that it had all these expansion packs! It showed me that there was a huge fan base for this game and continued support from the company. An excellent sign of quality. Ordered it not long after. Once I got it I wanted to continue talking about it, and that led me here.

The rest is history. I'll be receiving the Growing Hunger expansion in about a week. Watchmen02

RE: Hello - Old Dwarf - 01-08-2013 10:43 AM

Welcome to TZG,you'll like Growing Hunger,it adds some cool stuff to the base Game.

OD

RE: Hello - scarydk - 01-08-2013 05:03 PM

Greetings Rully

Some story you've got there. A 2 months old welcome to TZG. Watchmen02

RE: Hello - vikinglad - 01-08-2013 10:45 PM

Glad you discovered board games in general, and LNOE specifically. Welcome to our horde. Zombie17

RE: Hello - Rullys - 01-09-2013 02:41 AM

Thanks, everyone!

RE: Hello - samuraitrev - 01-09-2013 07:33 PM

Greetings Rully and great introduction!

RE: Hello - StayPuft - 01-11-2013 09:03 PM

Well, hello again in that case. LOL! I've already see you around. Hope you continue to stick around! I have definitely enjoyed your input so far.