TheZombieGame.com Forums
TZG Special invitation: Werewolves and cake - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Anything Goes (/Forum-Anything-Goes)
+--- Thread: TZG Special invitation: Werewolves and cake (/Thread-TZG-Special-invitation-Werewolves-and-cake)

TZG Special invitation: Werewolves and cake - scarydk - 01-12-2013 10:01 AM

On an almost totally unrelated subject. I'm throwing a delayed bday party Saturday, February 02, 2013 for friends and any TZG member who's got a thing for gaming, drinking (sorry, no diet cokes, though) and eating (flesh, bone, meat or braiiins).

Because of the number of invites, I can't promise any LNoE (perhaps for those who stay over), however we'll be playing (Ultimate) Werewolf and we have a horror quiz planned, so satisfaction guaranteed if you aren't a dumbass. Zombie10

If you're in the neighborhood or just a flight away, do consider dropping by. I live near Copenhagen Airport (Denmark) and will have pizzas, cake and a couch to spare, so the logistics should have been taken care of.

I'm dead serious. I welcome any full-fledged TZG member. If your country is on a EU VISA required list, I'll even help you get one. Zombie03

RE: TZG Special invitation: Werewolves and cake - mqstout - 01-12-2013 03:24 PM

Shucks. If only you were having your birthday party at Legoland.

RE: TZG Special invitation: Werewolves and cake - zachmaio - 01-12-2013 04:44 PM

(01-12-2013 03:24 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Shucks. If only you were having your birthday party at Legoland.

I don't know where else one would celebrate a birthday besides legoland

RE: TZG Special invitation: Werewolves and cake - mqstout - 01-12-2013 05:11 PM

~$900 round trip airfare for one. (Denmark is highish on my 'to travel to' list. Not that I'm much of a traveler.)

RE: TZG Special invitation: Werewolves and cake - scarydk - 01-13-2013 08:15 AM

(01-12-2013 04:44 PM)zachmaio Wrote:  
(01-12-2013 03:24 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Shucks. If only you were having your birthday party at Legoland.

I don't know where else one would celebrate a birthday besides legoland

True. I'm actually surprised this never occured to me.

(01-12-2013 05:11 PM)mqstout Wrote:  ~$900 round trip airfare for one. (Denmark is highish on my 'to travel to' list. Not that I'm much of a traveler.)

You're welcome any day, mqstout.

RE: TZG Special invitation: Werewolves and cake - sickboy - 01-13-2013 01:18 PM

Legoland is the only place I've been in Denmark, though I've promised my four year old a trip when he's a bit older. I'll give you a shout in 2014!

RE: TZG Special invitation: Werewolves and cake - scarydk - 01-13-2013 08:07 PM

(01-13-2013 01:18 PM)sickboy Wrote:  Legoland is the only place I've been in Denmark, though I've promised my four year old a trip when he's a bit older. I'll give you a shout in 2014!

I think our appartement should be able to accomodate 2-3 guests, so don't be a stranger. Zombie03