TheZombieGame.com Forums
Painted T-Bone Packer: Football Jock (LNoE Townsfolk) Hasslefree Miniatures (Tony) - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: The Tomb (/Forum-The-Tomb)
+---- Forum: A Brush with Death (/Forum-A-Brush-with-Death)
+---- Thread: Painted T-Bone Packer: Football Jock (LNoE Townsfolk) Hasslefree Miniatures (Tony) (/Thread-Painted-T-Bone-Packer-Football-Jock-LNoE-Townsfolk-Hasslefree-Miniatures-Tony)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Painted T-Bone Packer: Football Jock (LNoE Townsfolk) - scarydk - 01-21-2013 01:21 PM

Is it just me or is T-Bone standing on the grave of a zombie baby? IMO the skull's clearly visible between the Jock's legs.

And to those of you who think there's no such thing as a zombie baby, you should check out this youtube vid (from Braindead):

RE: Painted T-Bone Packer: Football Jock (LNoE Townsfolk) - samuraitrev - 01-21-2013 03:10 PM

Well spotted scarydk. For my next miniature I will try to cunningly conceal a gigantic squid or as we are told from legend a kraken.
[attachment=1935]

RE: Painted T-Bone Packer: Football Jock (LNoE Townsfolk) - vikinglad - 01-21-2013 10:40 PM

Very nice. I love how you extended the shirt into a coat, and the striping came out awesome. Beautiful, as always. Zombie13

RE: Painted T-Bone Packer: Football Jock (LNoE Townsfolk) - samuraitrev - 01-21-2013 11:30 PM

(01-21-2013 10:40 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  Very nice. I love how you extended the shirt into a coat, and the striping came out awesome. Beautiful, as always. Zombie13

Cheers vikinglad. I'm glad you approve!Zombie17