TheZombieGame.com Forums
Project Zomboid: My first death - Part 1 - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Video Games (/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Project Zomboid: My first death - Part 1 (/Thread-Project-Zomboid-My-first-death-Part-1)

Project Zomboid: My first death - Part 1 - zachmaio - 01-20-2013 02:39 AM

Hey everyone, recently I purchased and downloaded Project Zomboid for my MBP, it's a large sandbox Zombie survival game where eventually...you will die. This is the short story of my first death...and a gory one it was.

So my first spawn had me waking up in a two story house with lots of places to loot. In the bathroom I found some sleeping pills along with pain killers..in the kitchen I hit the jackpot with all sorts of food ranging from raw steaks, cans of soup, some ramen, and a variety of fruits and vegetables! Nobody wants to eat a raw steak so I threw it on the oven and turned it on. As the steak hit the oven I heard a window shatter...

...cut back to real life where I'm sitting at my computer in the dark with headphones on (because my girlfriend was asleep :P) ...the sound of that window shattering in the game literally almost made me piss myself...

My first thought is where could that window be in the house? I hadn't really explored the house so I didn't even know where all of the windows were..probably should have done that before I decided to cook up some steaks..idiot.

I ran around the house quick and then BAM!!! There's a zombie in my living room!!! AHHHHH!!!!! The only thing I have on me is a butter knife...hmm, why not? I Equip the butter knife and STAB STAB STAB! My first zombie life taken..fantastic.

Back to business, I quickly run back to get my steaks off of the oven...they're burnt to a crisp..uggh.

Time to explore!

I leave the house and run down the street , there's a big building covered with windows..a super market? I think so! What a good place to be, all of this food! I will never go hungry in here!

[attachment=1902]

First things first lets check the cupboards at the front desk...what's that? A FIRE AXE! This is fantastic..who as time to think about all of the food on the shelves when i just found a shiny new zombie slaying machine!

[attachment=1903]

Oh no a zombie is interrupting my shopping spree!

[attachment=1904]

Time to dispose of him!!!

Zombies=0 Zach=2

Grocery shopping is done..with all these groceries plus my fire axe I should be set as long as i'm careful!...the careful part shortly came to and end...

I left the grocery store and was feeling drowsy so now it was time to get back to my house so I could get some shut eye and wake up ready to kill more zeds! Only problem with this plan is...WHERE THE HELL IS MY HOUSE?!?!?! How do I lose a house? Apparently it's not that hard...

[attachment=1905]

i wandered and wandered and wandered until I wasn't very careful and walked straight into a herd...

[attachment=1906]

On my way through the herd one of them had bitten me...it was only a matter of time now.....

....to be continued....

RE: Project Zomboid: My first death - Part 1 - mqstout - 01-20-2013 02:46 AM

Please embed smaller versions of the images? This thread's a bit big on the load.

RE: Project Zomboid: My first death - Part 1 - zachmaio - 01-20-2013 03:09 AM

(01-20-2013 02:46 AM)mqstout Wrote:  Please embed smaller versions of the images? This thread's a bit big on the load.

Is it better on part 2? I posted that a couple of minutes ago. And the images look smaller at least..I might have to change the resolution of the images or something? I'm not very good at all this