TheZombieGame.com Forums
Wow I've got a broken ankle! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: The Tomb (/Forum-The-Tomb)
+--- Thread: Wow I've got a broken ankle! (/Thread-Wow-I-ve-got-a-broken-ankle)

Pages: 1 2 3

Wow I've got a broken ankle! - samuraitrev - 01-27-2013 02:12 PM

I slipped on the ice on Friday and thought I'd just sprained it. I actally hobbled a mile with it! I went to the Hospital today (Sunday) (no I didn't see Becky) and after an x-ray they said it was broken. So they put me a pot on and I'm off work for the next 4-6 weeks.
So how do I spend the time without going stir crazy?

RE: Wow I've got a broken ankle! - Old Dwarf - 01-27-2013 02:50 PM

Sorry to hear about the accident,but then again 4-6 weeks..
Hmmmm............. Well we should expect some Game Sessions Reports & I'm sure you have that painting backlog to work on.

OD

RE: Wow I've got a broken ankle! - alderdust - 01-27-2013 04:57 PM

LNOE solo plays and reports!

RE: Wow I've got a broken ankle! - zachmaio - 01-27-2013 06:49 PM

Nothing but paint. Paint paint paint! I also enjoy searching for new fun games on my down time..so many interesting games out there Zombie17

Heal quick samuraitrev. If I see Becky wandering around central new York I'll make sure to send her your way Zombie03

RE: Wow I've got a broken ankle! - samuraitrev - 01-27-2013 07:39 PM

(01-27-2013 02:50 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Sorry to hear about the accident,but then again 4-6 weeks..
Hmmmm............. Well we should expect some Game Sessions Reports & I'm sure you have that painting backlog to work on.

OD

Thanks OD! Good idea I'm having a game tonight. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get my huge leg under my painting table. Where there's a will...
(01-27-2013 04:57 PM)alderdust Wrote:  LNOE solo plays and reports!

Lol! I'll see what I can do.
(01-27-2013 06:49 PM)zachmaio Wrote:  Nothing but paint. Paint paint paint! I also enjoy searching for new fun games on my down time..so many interesting games out there Zombie17

Heal quick samuraitrev. If I see Becky wandering around central new York I'll make sure to send her your way Zombie03

That's a good idea about looking for new games. If I can paint I'm going to have a good go at the awaiting backlog

RE: Wow I've got a broken ankle! - mqstout - 01-27-2013 11:39 PM

I'll mail ya my minis for painting. I've got a Kings of War goblin army...

RE: Wow I've got a broken ankle! - samuraitrev - 01-28-2013 01:11 AM

(01-27-2013 11:39 PM)mqstout Wrote:  I'll mail ya my minis for painting. I've got a Kings of War goblin army...

Lol thanks but no thanks. I've got too many minis to do already!

RE: Wow I've got a broken ankle! - mqstout - 01-28-2013 01:27 AM

I'd be working on painting them already if it weren't for the damned assembly. I let a friend talk me into building an army (actually TWO...) to play the game with him.

I *HATE* assembly.

RE: Wow I've got a broken ankle! - alderdust - 01-28-2013 01:56 AM

I can't paint cause I'm too afraid I'd f them up.

RE: Wow I've got a broken ankle! - friskers96 - 01-28-2013 04:57 AM

(01-28-2013 01:56 AM)alderdust Wrote:  I can't paint cause I'm too afraid I'd f them up.

That's the best part of it.... There's nothing that can be done that can't be fixed, samuraitrev has great vids on YouTube and I think there are some by games workshop out there too.

And for samuraitrev: sorry to hear about the ankle man.. Get well and get some stats going... Watchmen02