TheZombieGame.com Forums
Can a section for FanG be added to the downloads area? - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Site Suggestions & Questions (/Forum-Site-Suggestions-Questions)
+--- Thread: Can a section for FanG be added to the downloads area? (/Thread-Can-a-section-for-FanG-be-added-to-the-downloads-area)

Can a section for FanG be added to the downloads area? - Wasteland Jack - 01-28-2013 07:46 PM

Hey all,

I wanted to upload a Hero Template for FanG, but I wasn't sure which area to upload in. So I figured I'd ask for a new one to be created. Is this possible?

RE: Can a section for FanG be added to the downloads area? - samuraitrev - 01-28-2013 08:28 PM

(01-28-2013 07:46 PM)Wasteland Jack Wrote:  Hey all,

I wanted to upload a Hero Template for FanG, but I wasn't sure which area to upload in. So I figured I'd ask for a new one to be created. Is this possible?

That's a good idea I will pass the message on to the Great Worm.

RE: Can a section for FanG be added to the downloads area? - zachmaio - 01-28-2013 09:22 PM

Wasteland I'm pretty excited to see this new hero of yours! Let us know when its up somewhere...or pm me and give me a sneak peak OWatchmen02

RE: Can a section for FanG be added to the downloads area? - Wasteland Jack - 01-29-2013 02:26 PM

It is not exactly a hero, it will be a template to create your own. I found a template on BGG but it was in photoshop and the actual editables were not text, they were pictures, so I converted the item to GIMP format and made all editable regions text, so you can just type whatever you want in there.

I at least found it easier to work with.

RE: Can a section for FanG be added to the downloads area? - zachmaio - 01-29-2013 04:30 PM

Oh gotcha, sound simple enough. Now we're just waiting for our masters to establish a download section for such a masterpiece.

RE: Can a section for FanG be added to the downloads area? - Sarku - 02-03-2013 03:48 PM

I made one and then the database went BOOM!!! Rest assured, this won't happen again. I have created a FAnG section for you to upload your submissions. Thanks!!!