TheZombieGame.com Forums
New Zombie Grave Weapon: Broken Ankle! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE Variants (/Forum-LNoE-Variants)
+--- Thread: New Zombie Grave Weapon: Broken Ankle! (/Thread-New-Zombie-Grave-Weapon-Broken-Ankle)

Pages: 1 2

New Zombie Grave Weapon: Broken Ankle! - scarydk - 01-29-2013 04:44 PM

If you considered the Stench of Death and the Crawling Torso to be dangerous, just have a look at the Broken Ankle terrorizing England:

[attachment=1966]

Any resemblance to an actual person, living or undead, is horribly true these days...

RE: New Zombie Grave Weapon: Broken Ankle! - zachmaio - 01-29-2013 05:07 PM

Ahaahaha that guy looks familiar Zombie17 awesome work sir!

RE: New Zombie Grave Weapon: Broken Ankle! - samuraitrev - 01-29-2013 06:39 PM

I love it thanks! I'm going to try and print it off and drop it into the deck next time we have a game with a group. I take it it's a Remains in Play card?
Seriously it's made my day +1 Rep

I like the fact the figure can't just be painted, it has to be based and varnished too!
Thank you.

RE: New Zombie Grave Weapon: Broken Ankle! - vikinglad - 01-29-2013 08:41 PM

Hilarious. I love it. Zombie13

RE: New Zombie Grave Weapon: Broken Ankle! - scarydk - 01-29-2013 09:24 PM

Thanks for the feedback, guys. Everybody back here seems to have come down with the flu. I even had my son sleeping on my lap when I made it so I really appreciate your comments! Watchmen02

Sam, if you're really serious about printing it I don't mind changing the wording or adding a 'Remains in play' symbol, which it would probably need to reflect the effect...

RE: New Zombie Grave Weapon: Broken Ankle! - alderdust - 01-29-2013 10:10 PM

Nice one

RE: New Zombie Grave Weapon: Broken Ankle! - samuraitrev - 01-29-2013 10:42 PM

(01-29-2013 09:24 PM)scarydk Wrote:  Thanks for the feedback, guys. Everybody back here seems to have come down with the flu. I even had my son sleeping on my lap when I made it so I really appreciate your comments! Watchmen02

Sam, if you're really serious about printing it I don't mind changing the wording or adding a 'Remains in play' symbol, which it would probably need to reflect the effect...

I'm definitely going to print it off, but don't worry about changing it if it's any trouble. I'll take a picture with me holding it too!

RE: New Zombie Grave Weapon: Broken Ankle! - scarydk - 01-29-2013 10:57 PM

It would take me about 5 min to make corrections...It needs to be perfect.

RE: New Zombie Grave Weapon: Broken Ankle! - friskers96 - 01-30-2013 04:57 AM

Too funny

RE: New Zombie Grave Weapon: Broken Ankle! - Emp - 01-30-2013 09:03 AM

Haha that is so cool!