TheZombieGame.com Forums
24 Hours from now I will buy a new FFP game. You decide! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: The Tomb (/Forum-The-Tomb)
+--- Thread: 24 Hours from now I will buy a new FFP game. You decide! (/Thread-24-Hours-from-now-I-will-buy-a-new-FFP-game-You-decide)

Pages: 1 2 3

24 Hours from now I will buy a new FFP game. You decide! - samuraitrev - 02-11-2013 12:07 AM

I'm going to buy a new game game for my birthday. I already own LNoE. Which FFP game would you like to see represented, with Game Reports and painted models etc. Vote below and which ever wins shall be bought!

RE: 24 Hours from now I will buy a new FFP game. You decide! - goodcop2000 - 02-11-2013 12:14 AM

(02-11-2013 12:07 AM)samuraitrev Wrote:  I'm going to buy a new game game for my birthday. I already own LNoE. Which FFP game would you like to see represented, with Game Reports and painted models etc. Vote below and which ever wins shall be bought!

I voted for ATOE. I don't have it but it looks very cool to me and the people on here who play it seem to love it just as much as LNOE. Plus I think you could do some awesome work with the minis...

RE: 24 Hours from now I will buy a new FFP game. You decide! - samuraitrev - 02-11-2013 12:19 AM

(02-11-2013 12:14 AM)goodcop2000 Wrote:  
(02-11-2013 12:07 AM)samuraitrev Wrote:  I'm going to buy a new game game for my birthday. I already own LNoE. Which FFP game would you like to see represented, with Game Reports and painted models etc. Vote below and which ever wins shall be bought!

I voted for ATOE. I don't have it but it looks very cool to me and the people on here who play it seem to love it just as much as LNOE. Plus I think you could do some awesome work with the minis...

Thanks for the help goodcop!

RE: 24 Hours from now I will buy a new FFP game. You decide! - Old Dwarf - 02-11-2013 12:24 AM

AToE!!!!!!!!......Yes,you have to,JUST HAVE TO.I can see your Game reports now.
Make an Old Dwarf in his twlight years happy.

OD

RE: 24 Hours from now I will buy a new FFP game. You decide! - spirit - 02-11-2013 12:39 AM

ATOE just about gets my vote over FANG, although I suspect FAN will also get better with more plays, just need peoples to play against Watchmen02

RE: 24 Hours from now I will buy a new FFP game. You decide! - samuraitrev - 02-11-2013 12:45 AM

Thanks for the votes guys! I've set the poll to close after 24 hours. After that, the money's getting spent!

RE: 24 Hours from now I will buy a new FFP game. You decide! - alderdust - 02-11-2013 01:33 AM

AToE because its gameplay is similar to LNOE and if you enjoy it then you should enjoy ATOE and there won't be alot of different rules to learn. I don't own it but maybe you getting it will inspire me to get it as well after seeing some game reports.

RE: 24 Hours from now I will buy a new FFP game. You decide! - friskers96 - 02-11-2013 01:59 AM

Invasion from outer space.. I think it's easily linked to LNOE, plus I want to what you can do with the minis...

RE: 24 Hours from now I will buy a new FFP game. You decide! - samuraitrev - 02-11-2013 02:37 AM

Thanks for voting alderdust and friskers!

RE: 24 Hours from now I will buy a new FFP game. You decide! - zachmaio - 02-11-2013 02:38 AM

Where are all my FanG friends?! mqstout! wasteland! Vote Vote Vote!!!