TheZombieGame.com Forums
Walking Dead Premiere Tonight - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Anything Goes (/Forum-Anything-Goes)
+--- Thread: Walking Dead Premiere Tonight (/Thread-Walking-Dead-Premiere-Tonight)

Walking Dead Premiere Tonight - friskers96 - 02-11-2013 05:01 AM

Anyone else excited about the Walking Dead Premiere tonight? Do our European friends get AMC across the pond? I'm stoked!!

RE: Walking Dead Premiere Tonight - zachmaio - 02-11-2013 10:43 PM

(02-11-2013 05:01 AM)friskers96 Wrote:  Anyone else excited about the Walking Dead Premiere tonight? Do our European friends get AMC across the pond? I'm stoked!!

I guess I was looking for a lot more out of that episode. It was good but I was looking for a bunch of action..and zombie slaying action...not much of that happened. And I don't like Rick and his imaginary friend...less drama more zombie slaying!!!

RE: Walking Dead Premiere Tonight - friskers96 - 02-12-2013 12:36 AM

Yeah, Ricks little mental snap was strange, but I can see it being part of something bigger... Knowing the governors back story a little and seeing Rick melt down seems like the broken driving the masses off the cliff from both sides. I did like Glenn becoming el super badass and boot stomping a zeds head in. I'm leery about a new honch in charge of the show tho, the first two seasons were a little soft, a lot of drama, fast zombie appearances, then one good zombie scene. Season three seemed epic, bad ass action, people dying left and right, I just hope season 4 doesn't get all chick again..

RE: Walking Dead Premiere Tonight - Rullys - 02-12-2013 12:44 AM

Solid episode... though I was getting so frustrated by many character actions last night. Such stupidity. lol

RE: Walking Dead Premiere Tonight - alderdust - 02-12-2013 01:09 AM

To be honest I was a little disappointed I was expecting a more climactic episode and I feel that for once it fell flat. I am a fan of the comics and feel even they were more engrossing in story than last nights episode was.

RE: Walking Dead Premiere Tonight - SmokinBaraka - 02-12-2013 01:49 AM

i loved it, thought it was absolutely brilliant. Rick going crazy, the governor/andrea using typical BS to keep the townsfolk. I was very impressed and this season is just getting better and better. they are really building up to something and hopefully they don't screw up the climax.

RE: Walking Dead Premiere Tonight - friskers96 - 02-12-2013 02:09 AM

What Would T-Dog DO!?!?!?

RE: Walking Dead Premiere Tonight - zachmaio - 02-12-2013 02:43 PM

Die...T-Dogg would die